Merry Meet my new witch family!

Merry meet and brightest blessings my name is Zira im an eclectic witch from Detroit Michigan. Ive been on my path for days shy of a year now i love tarot cards, runes, horoscopes, and astrology. I love learning anything and everything there is to know about witches and magik.

10 Likes

Merry meet @Zira333! :heart:

Congrats on approaching your one-year anniversary of your practice- that is so exciting! :partying_face:

It sounds like you have many fascinating talents and a diverse array of interests :star_struck: We are very blessed to have you here!

Please know that you are warmly invited to join the Ongoing Activities in the forum. There is a lot going on, so a good place to get your footing is by checking the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday.

Make yourself at home here! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @Zira333! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia! Welcome to the group! If you have any questions just ask and someone here will pop up and help you out! I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @Zira333! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & also an eclectic witch. I would love to learn about runes but I’m still learning tarot & kind of want to do one thing at a time. I do like to work with my pendulum. I haven’t done that in a while, so maybe I will pull that out this week & see what I can find out.

I hope you have a great time in the forum! I look forward to speaking with you. There is some very friendly & helpful & supportive people here & I’m sure you will love it & fit right in with everyone.

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @Zira333 and congratulations on your coming up anniversary. I wish you all the best on your chosen path.

5 Likes

Merry meet! I too am a rather eclectic witch~in Canada

5 Likes

Merry meet,
@Zira333 its really nice to meet you. Its a pleasure to have you with us! my name is Nicki but you can call me NickWick as most do. Hope you enjoy it here?

5 Likes

thank you so much!

4 Likes

Im so glad to be apart of this family and look forward to getting to know all of you . Thank you so much everyone for the welcome and the kind words.

4 Likes

Merry meet! I am in Ohio. I am new and still learning. Would love to learn about Runes.

6 Likes

Merry meet

@linda6 it’s really nice to meet you🥰

5 Likes

Welcome and Merry meet. I am fairly new but did my one year and a day almost 30 years ago now, just getting back to the craft after a long absence. I am more of an eclectic green witch. I love using essential oils, potions, herbs, anything from the earth in my practice. Learning tarot has been a bit of a challenge for me because I have a hard time trusting my inner voice and intuition. But my husband says he trusts it and most of the time consults me when he is confused about his tarot reading.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

5 Likes