Merry Meet My Sisters and Brothers!

Hi my Sisters and Brothers, I’m Lisa Wood. I have someone helping me with a Magical Name it has not proven to be easy. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Anyway, I’m 51, Married with four frown kids my two oldest boys have given me the greatest gift of all 3 Granddaughters. And now a happy accident is due any day. His Name is Jeriahiah. I have called myself Wiccan for decades, but I have only been practicing for 2 years next month. I started with a coven at a local store in my area named Kindred Spirit. I love the shop and the women running it. I moved and the store isn’t as close any longer but I manage to get out there at least once a month. Thye held Dark and Full Moon Rituals, as well as other rituals. I was in AWE when I got to see a WItch being initiated as her year and a day studies were complete. I was so moved by the ritual I actually shed tears. Shortly after that my niece and I were talking and she mentioned a tattoo I have on my wrist (it’s a pentacle). I’ve had it for years but it was the first time she noticed. Everything happens for a reason. As the conversation continued we realized we had a lot in common and Genoa ( dislike pronouns) invited David, my husband, and I to go to a Pegan Festival the first weekend of October in 2019. We went. Had the best time of my life and the most confusing. I came home wanting to learn more I found a FREE on-line school that I am now attending but me being who I am I constantly look for more information to compare things. I’d love to be able to believe what I’m told but I prefer written proof. Well, you now also know I enjoy sharing. I’m an Empath so I’m a really good listener. I know no one knows me but I am here all the time if anyone needs to talk.

11 Likes

Merry Meet @lisa28! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & I have 3 children of my own & 1 that I took in during his senior year of high school. My oldest 2 are boys 21 & 18, my daughter is 11. I was introduced to this by my step mother when I was a younger teenager & then practiced with a friend of mine until she moved away & then I had my oldest. I strayed away from it after that & then last July I decided it was time to get back to being me. Here I am! I am very happy that I found Spells8. Everyone here is so supportive & helpful. I hope you enjoy the courses as much as I did & whenever YOU are ready, go through the self initiation. You will feel amazing afterward. There is a lot of information on this site & in the forum. If you have any questions, experiences, learned something new, and would like to share, feel free to post it or ask in the forum. Someone will get back to you as soon as they see it. We have weekly challenges, divination discussions, & a tea time on Thursdays. I hope to see you soon & it was nice to meet you! Blessed Be! :star2: :heart:

6 Likes

Hi @lisa28! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! This place is a great place to learn and grow so I’m glad you found it! Have you found the Courses yet? That’s a great place to start.

You’ll want to keep an eye on @TheTravelWitch’s Merry Meet Monday- Forum News postings because they’ll let you know what Activities are happening for the week.

I’m happy you’re here and hope to chat with you more soon!

5 Likes

Welcome Lisa :partying_face:

We’re glad to have you here!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @lisa28 :grin:. My name is Tamera and I’m in South Carolina.
I have 3 kids, 28,19, & 18. I have two grandsons 8 and 5. And a furbaby boston terrier, Franklin who’s 5.
I’ve yet to come up with a witch name also. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So glad to have you in our coven, there’s much to learn, many to meet, and a lot of great times to be had.
Blessed Be,

5 Likes

Lisa, great too meet you. Welcome to the community.

7 Likes

I’m new here as well but wanted to give you a big welcome and Merry meet!!

I too am an empath, emotions whether my own or others effect me greatly and sometimes I struggle with sorting them all out. But I digress. If you ever want to talk please feel free to message me as well!

Again Welcome and Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Merry meet, Lisa! I’m Stephanie (but you can me Steph for short) from WV! I have no children, but I have four nephews and two nieces who are a joy to visit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope to see you around the forums!
Have a blessed Wednesday!

6 Likes

Merry meet :heart:

Lots of love coming from my side🥰 I am Nicki but you can call me Nick. Happy that you found Spells8, you have so much to learn here and you will definitely love it!!

Fell free to check out the Activities and I would always say , do feel free to ask any questions you may have :hugs:

Be Blessed

6 Likes

Welcome to the community. Pleasure to meet you.

7 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @lisa28! :heart:

Thank you for the wonderful introduction- we are blessed to have you join us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: As for the witch name, I think your name will mirror your journey into magick- “everything happens for a reason”- your name will come when the time is right! :sparkles:

It is always wonderful to have another Empath in the forum. Please make yourself at home here! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :two_hearts:

6 Likes