Merry meet Nice to meet you all

Let me start off with my real name and it’s Katelyn Wierzgacz but I prefer to go by Raven Silvermoon. I am a celtic witch who lives in arizona. I am also a mother of two and was born a witch. I am married to a Catholic.

10 Likes

Merry Meet Raven! There is a way for you to change your name to your magical name, I’m just not sure how to do it. One of the mods, perhaps @MeganB will pop up and tell you how.

Check out this week’s Merry Meet Monday- Forum News. It’ll let you get to know the coven members and let you know what’s going on in the coven.

And you’re just in time for tomorrow’s Group Ritual Tea which is easy to do. Just have a cup of tea, coffee, or other drink with us! I’ve done it with root beer! LOL.

I look forward to getting to know you. It must be interesting, growing up knowing you were a witch. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Welcome to the coven @katelyn6 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We’re happy to have you here! I am also a mother (but just of one) and a Celtic Pagan :sparkling_heart:

Check your messages for your Welcome message if you’re interested in changing your username. I give you pointers on just exactly that!

6 Likes

Warmest and sincere welcome. Bright blessings.

6 Likes

Merry Meet Raven!! Where in Arizona? I lived in Scottsdale for a year and loved the Rocky Mountain desert. Living in North Carolina now.

Kat

7 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s awesome to have you here :heartpulse: If you need anything at all just ask, everyone here is amazing and always willing to help :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

A very merry meet to you, Raven Silvermoon @katelyn6! :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- we are blessed to have you here! :infinite_roots:

Please make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help and to chat! :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

Check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! April 26th :deciduous_tree: for the goings on in the forum this week. & today we have the (Group Ritual - Apr 29) A Celebratory Cup :tada: to see how everyone is doing.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

5 Likes