Merry meet one and all

Hi my name is Misty I’m still somewhat a baby witch. i am looking for friends.

9 Likes

Hi @misty4 I am Siofra from Cape Cod. I am an Eclectic Witch & I have been a part of this community for a little over a year. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive so you should have no problem meeting anyone. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Feel free to search for any topics in the forum that may interest you & jump in on them. A good place to start is Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 1 :new_moon: to figure out what is going on in the forum for the week.

I look forward to speaking with you soon! :dizzy:

7 Likes

Wishing you the most warmest of welcomes from Perth, Australia. I have only just started out on my path. So I am very much a baby witch too.
So happy to have you here, this coven is amazing. The people that I have met are the most beautiful and kind people with the brightest souls. They are the most genuine and caring people. I have made some truly amazing friends already.
If you ever have any questions reach out here. There is always someone willing and able to help you. There is no such thing as a silly question. I have learnt so much already and I’ve only been a member for a couple of weeks!

Looking forward to getting to know you,
Jess

7 Likes

@misty4 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. This is a great place to learn and grow. Hope to talk soon

8 Likes

Nice to meet you! I’m Sara from Missouri! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything! There is no such thing as a stupid question <3

8 Likes

Hi, @misty4 I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. We are all friendly here and supportive, and very helpful if you need us. Welcome to this big family and hope to get to know you better.

7 Likes

Welcome @misty4 - I am Temujin and I am from Melbourne, Australia. You’ve come to the right place to make new friends.

Looking forward to hearing from you more and getting to know you in this community.

Tem

8 Likes

Hi @misty4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A good way to make friends here is to join in the Group Ritual this Thursday. It’s a simple cup of tea and meditation but we all chat about our experience and what’s going on for the day. There’s even a Zoom that the wonderful @MeganB runs most Thursdays, so you can join in and talk to some of the people face to face so to speak.

Either way, it’s a great chance to chat with others, so I hope you take advantage of it. I look forward to talking with you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @misty4 :blush:

Welcome to the forum! There is always something going on around here- please know that you are warmly invited to join the forum activities (such as the weekly challenge and group ritual).

May I ask what drew you to magick? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Perhaps there is an area(s) that you are interested in- such as tarot, green magick, spellwork, spirits, etc.? If so, a great way to find related discussions is with the Search Tool or Forum Tags. I hope you can find everything you are looking for!

You have many friendly fellow coven members here- make yourself at home! Blessed be :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
It’s so nice to have you here! Have you seen the Spells8 Courses?

Nice meeting you! If you need anything, please don’t hesitate!!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes