Merry Meet to all of you!

Bright blessings sister and brothers. My name is Ellen. My wicca name is Ka’Light Sirius. I have been a solitary inheritary wiccan for about 48 years now. I follow the Isis path and the old ways. I am always looking for ways to improve my knowledge. The one thing I have learn the most about this path, is you can never learn enough. The magickal journey is endless. I enjoy making my own candles, growing my own herbs for making essential oils. This year I was lucking enough to be able to buy myself a green house, so now I can grow year around. I am a crone, I have 16 grand children and been married forever. Many blessings to you all on your magickal journey.

9 Likes

Hiya @Kalight,

Happy Holidays!

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven :purple_heart:.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can :thinking:.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning so much from your many years of wisdom :blush:.

Jess :black_cat:

6 Likes

Hi @Kalight! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m envious of your green thumb. I can’t grow things for the life of me. It sounds as if you have a busy life! Sixteen grandchildren! Whoo! Blessings to them!

I hope you have time to join us in some of our Activities in the group. They’re fun little ways of testing your magic and getting to know people. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome Kalight! We are truly sister’s! I like making my own candles. I just started an herb garden and got a greenhouse for Christmas. I want to make my own teas, oils, and spell jars. I have a lot to learn though, I’m just a baby witch, and you have me beat with the grandchildren, my 4th is due in February.

5 Likes

Welcome! I have plans of starting an herb garden this year also so that I can make my own oils and potions and such. I am excited at the knowledge that I am sure you hold. So glad you are here!

5 Likes

Thank you Jessica for that warm welcome​:blush: I have never known anyone from Australia, how exciting! I am always open to sharing my years of knowledge with anyone who ask, as I hope to learn new ideals from all of you as well. Again, thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you Rachel. You will love making your own recipes in time with practice and failures along with successes. Just sure you keep a journal or BOS so you can learn from what you make…bright blessings😊

7 Likes

That’s okay Christine,.we all started with baby steps one foot at a time. Yes we are sisters​:blush::triumph:love making candles. Thank you for your warm welcome

6 Likes

Hi Amethyst, Thank you for the warm welcome. It took me years of failures and success to have the green thumb I have today, but thank you. I look forward to becoming active with the activities that this group offers. I am ALWAYS looking for ways to enjoy the craft😊blessings

6 Likes

I am so happy to meet you and excited that you were here. 48 years wow that is amazing I hope one day I can be just as experienced as you are. Blessed be sister

5 Likes

Thank you for that tip! I will be sure to do so. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As you embark on your Wiccan path the years will slowly add up with knowledge and wisdom, but always keep your path open for new ways of learning…that is what will keep you successful.

8 Likes

@Kalight hello and welcome.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! Everyone here is very supportive of each other’s unique journeys & very friendly. If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they see it.

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, I came back from a 25(ish) year hiatus & about a year & a half ago starting to find my way. A huge part of that growth & learning is the Spells8 site & this forum.

I hope you are having a great start to the New Year! :milky_way:

4 Likes

Merry meet @Kalight! :blush:

I love this- it is so true! :heart:

It is always a pleasure to meet a fellow green witch and lover of herbs- my mother is a gardener, and I’ve been learning a lot from her! But you are so right, the path is endless and always full of exciting new things to learn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you’re been making yourself at home here in the forum! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out- the Questions Category is great for all kinds of witchy questions, while Site Feeback will get you help with maneuvering around the site and its features :blush:

It is a real pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be, Ka’Light :sparkles:

3 Likes