Merry Meet To All

Merry Meet to all! I am a baby witch in Colorado loud and proud! I have always felt I had a deep calling to learn and practice but never had the opportunity. I am here now because I have done research throughout my life but I am serious about learning about the history as well as learn the practice. I hope to learn from those new and experienced. Feel free to give advice you have to offer! Im not sure if this has anything to do with the community but I have always felt empathetic towards others. I’m tired of brushing aside the signs pointing me towards witchcraft and wicca but I am ready to dedicate myself to the craft. Any help, advice or criticism would be well taken and much appreciated!

Merry Part!

4 Likes

Merry meet @Amavi! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! It’s nice to know you! Hope to see you around the forum. Glad you’re here!

4 Likes

@kasie Thank you! It’s nice to know you as well! Thank you for the warm welcome!

4 Likes

:hugs: You’re welcome!

4 Likes

Merry Meet, Amavi! And welcome, I’m Tamera and I am an empath also. Im in South Carolina. Congrats on dedicating your path to learn and experience the craft. This group is so wise and very welcoming. Feel free to check out everything Spells8 has to offer, you will be amazed at everything you can learn and the bountiful support you receive here.
Looking forward to speaking with you more on the forum. Also check out the weekly challenges and our weekly Thursday Tea Time. (Group Ritual - Oct 15) :candle: Tea Time as a Coven.
There’s the link to our most recent one, you can take a look and get a feel for it.
Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Merry meet to you, @Amavi! :heart:

We are blessed to have you join us- I am glad you found your way to the forums! You have a real passion for learning, it’s wonderful :books: Since you mentioned you have an interest in history of the practice, I recommend this video:

It was one of the first videos on the Spells8 YouTube Channel that led me to Spells8! It also leads in to the Wicca Self-Initiation ritual, which I recommend if you haven’t already discovered it :blush:

It sounds like you have a big heart and may be an empath as well! It is very exciting to meet you- please make yourself at home in the forums. Jump in on any topics of interest and reach out if you have any questions- we are here to help!

Love and light to you- blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@Tamera

Merry Meet! Thank you for the warm welcome! Love meeting fellow empaths! I am excited to learn about the craft and all the group has to offer! I have been going crazy with the lessons today! I was so lost in the beginning but after finding Spells8 I feel like I can start at the beginning and not have to guess! I will check out the weekly challenges! Thank you so much! I look forward to talking more!

Blessed Be! :heart:

4 Likes

@TheTravelWitch

Merry Meet! I really aprecciate that! Learning is definitely a passion of mine! Thank you for the video! I have discovered the Self -Initiation Ritual! Ive taken so many notes! Can’t wait to study and continue learning! I’ll have to check out the empath link! I aprecciate you reaching out!

Blessed Be :heart:

4 Likes

Merry Meet! Colorado is on my bucket list for places to go see! I love the beauty! Nice to meet you! My name is Valerie! WELCOME! Right back at you Amavi if you would like to give me any advise or criticism go right ahead. I want you guys to help me too!
Have a great day
Blessed Be

5 Likes

Hi @Amavi! Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s great to have you here :hearts: get stuck in with any topics you find interesting- I can’t wait to hear more from you!

3 Likes

@Jeannie1

Merry Meet! Your should definitely visit CO! Its stunning here! I’ll try to help when I can! Still a baby but I will keep that in mind! Hope you have a great day as well!

3 Likes

@Limeberry

Merry Meet!
If I get stuck of confused I’ll be sure to reach out! I appreciate the warm welcome!

2 Likes