Merry meet to everyone!

Hello I’m PinkRose I’m a Eclectic witch located in GA… I got into the craft after going through a rough time… every since then it’s been apart of my life, I love the new knowledge that I gain everyday

16 Likes

Merry meet @PinkRose. Wonderful to have you here.

9 Likes

Hi @PinkRose! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? There’s a great way to expand your knowledge! If you have any questions just yell and someone will be by to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hi @pinkrose I am Siofra from Cape Cod! Actually I’m going to GA in a couple of weeks. I’ll be on the lake (Lake Thurmond?) for Labor Weekend. We are driving from here & meeting up with my brother & his son & girlfriend.

A great place to start after the courses is Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 16 :fish:. It will give you an idea of what is going on this week.

7 Likes

Welcome @PinkRose ! We’re happy to have you :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks to every for the Warm welcoming

9 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m also eclectic. I began my interest in the craft first through the night sky (moon and stars) and then crystals! You’ll see :sweat_smile: I’m a certified crystal healer and I post (posted) a bunch about crystals. But it’s nice to meet you! I love the name!!! Hope to see you around :blush:
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome to the coven @PinkRose. I am Nicki, it feels great to have you here. :wave:t3:

5 Likes

Merry meet @PinkRose and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Sending you warm wishes from a fellow Ecelectic Witch in Poland- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you were looking for and that you’ve been enjoying yourself so far! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out- either with a question to the coven in Q&A or general inquiries/technical issues to the staff in Site Feedback. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

@Siofra I wish I could make the trip. You’ll be down here closer to where I’m at and I would have loved to meet up with you. Maybe next time you make it down this way we can meet up

Merry meet @PinkRose I’m Phoenix from Alabama. I’m also an eclectic who started practicing during a rough patch. Welcome to the coven!

4 Likes

Hello @PinkRose , I’m Pedro from Puerto Rico. Welcome to the Coven.
Blessings!

5 Likes

Oh that would be great. We go that way every now & again because of my family. I like the road trip & it’s a reprieve from here sometimes. :joy: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome! Happy to meet you!

5 Likes

Welcome Miss PinkRose. This is a diversified group of kind and understanding people of all walks of life. We all came as seekers knowledge, power, respect, understanding and sometimes just plain fun.
As a support system this is the best. No one judges but we are also very careful to treat everyone as we want to be treated.
The Gals and Guys here are smart, wise, witty and supportive.
Ask what you will and if one of us doesn’t have the answer, another may lead you into the right direction.
I’m from Florida’s Gulf coast, a retired RN. I came to learn my craft better.
What I found, was a family.
Welcome again, little sister
Garnet.

5 Likes

Beautifully said garnet.

6 Likes

@Garnet I was born and raised in Clearwater until I was 13 and then we moved up here to Alabama.

5 Likes