Merry meet to everyone

I am from upstate NEW YORK I’ve been practicing for many years but still consider myself a baby witch longing to learn more!I look forward to hearing from and meeting all of you!

10 Likes

Welcome! I’m from New York, too! That’s pretty cool. What county do you live in? Im in Dutchess county. Anyway, glad to have you here with us all on the forum!
Blessed be :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Otsego county a few miles from Oneonta I live near Gilbert Lake State Park in Laurens

2 Likes

Welcome @deborah7 ! I get what you are saying about your ‘baby’ witch status. Sometimes I feel like I have always been a witch… it just took my conscience mind a long time to figure it out. I have been ‘performing spells’ and collecting crystals all my life. It’s kind of nice to finally put the pieces together. I still see a long road ahead. Thats why this site is so great!

3 Likes

Hiya @deborah7! Welcome to the forum! It’s wonderful to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Hi @deborah7! Welcome! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. If you’re looking for something to learn, try our Courses. There’s oodles of stuff to learn there. @TheTravelWitch has also planned a great group ritual tea for tomorrow too.

We have other activites as well. Just jump in and have some fun. If you have any questions pop up and ask, most of us here would be glad to help you out!

Look forward to chatting with you!

1 Like

A very merry meet to you, @deborah7! :blush:

We’re blessed to have you join us- make yourself at home here in the forums! Like Kasie mentioned, you are very welcome to jump in on any of the current Forum Activities :+1:

Feel free to browse around and jump in on any topics you’d like! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out- we are happy to help.

It’s a pleasure to meet you- blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like

MM! I am in North Carolina, been a Wiccan and a Witch for about 20 years.

2 Likes