Merry meet to one and all

Hello all, :wave:

I am Amberleic

I started this morning with an enchanted cup of tea to set the mood.

How have you all started your day today?

10 Likes

Greetings @Amberleic and welcome to The Infinite Root Coven. On my end I finished my night shift, so it’ll be sleeping time for me. Wish to you a wonderful day.
Blessings!

7 Likes

Also to you @pedros10

7 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I set my day off with my morning ritual. I start by meditation as soon as I wake to set me off in the right direction. Then I light a candle :candle: and pray. I then write down in my journal 5-10 things I’m grateful for, anything at all. Then it’s coffee for me and a card pull. And I come here to see all you beautiful people. Then my kids wake up and that’s my time for me during the am. Anyhow it’s so nice to have you here!!!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

That sounds like an excellent start to the day! @christina4 .

Hope you have a splendid day.
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you kindly! And I hope you have a wonderful day as well :relaxed:

5 Likes

@Amberleic welcome. So glad to have you here. I love your tea mug, it looks like a great way to start your day. Wishing you a beautiful day

6 Likes

@Amberleic welcome may you find this place to be throughly enchanting!!! Blessed Be!!!

6 Likes

Hello Amberleic and welcome! I am Beth, and new here myself :slight_smile:

This morning I started my day with a pink candle meditation, and then a rose quartz activation meditation. I meditated with my 2 rose quartz pieces and a rose quartz and hematite bracelet that I have, which I will wear throughout the day. I plan to do another spell for protection and healing for my kitty this afternoon as well. Look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Blessings @Amberleic ! Attempted morning meditation with my coffee, but was interrupted by a needy furbaby. Evenings are better for me, I need that calm to cleanse my soul. :smirk:
Welcome to our family :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @Amberleic! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum.

In the mornings I pray, do a card pull, take my medicine and feed my cat. After that, I’ll journal and then the day goes on from there. Thanks for asking, I’m always interested in what other witches are up to in their daily routines.

5 Likes

Great mug! Where did you get it?

Welcome, Amberleic! :wave: and thank you for your introduction! I had a good start of the day except the air is a bit smokey from wildfires so not ideal to go gardening outside…

BTW feel free to tell us where you are from: Where in the World are Witches? 🗺 2021! and ask us anything you need to know.

We have a Q&A category and recently added a sacred space to share things with more privacy.

5 Likes

Merry meet @Amberleic! :infinite_roots:

That looks like such a lovely way to start your day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was up early today as there is a wild thunderstorm rolling through- it wasn’t the sound so much as the energy in the air that woke me up. There’s something amazing about storms! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

I hope you have been making yourself at home here in the forum! Please know that you are warmly invited to join any of the forum activities- such as the weekly challenge and Thursday group ritual.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

@SharonD Already very enchanted with the community. so supportive and loving the witchy tips.

4 Likes

It was a gift from my husband. I will ask him.

5 Likes

Thank you. I adore thunderstorm. They always seem to miss our little town.

4 Likes

My needy furbaby. (Give me attention)

5 Likes

@Amberleic oh my gosh I love his little face.

4 Likes

He was grumpy because I was working. He kind of looks like a floating head! :joy:

4 Likes

I love him lol

5 Likes