Merry Meet to you all. My name is Teresa and I am from Minnesota

I have always liked watching Spells8 Videos and have shared them with my Pagan group on Facebook, so am happy to be a part of the community now. I am an eclectic witch in Southern Minnesota and some of the other pagans in my community get together from time to time for in-person gatherings. Spells8 is a great place to learn. Blessed be.

10 Likes

@Aseret hi welcome. So glad you are here

7 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the fam! :blush:

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have been here a little over a year & its really just an extension of my family.

A great place to start is the courses section, I love when they add to them or update them.

Blessed Be! :star2:

7 Likes

Hi @Aseret! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post. It’ll let you know what kind of activities we’re up to and get to know everyone by chatting down in the comments. I look forward to chatting with you!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome! I’m in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, which is north or Northern Virginia. Not confusing at all :blush: Folks here are very friendly!

8 Likes

Hello Teresa! This is a nice community, glad you are here. I have never been to Minnesota but I heard the folks there are friendly and the winters intense! I am from Northern VA just outside of Wash. DC

8 Likes

Welcome, Teresa! :wave:

It’s awesome that you have an in-person group and different online spaces to share and learn. It’s an honor that you added Spells8 to your spaces and resources. Thank you for your introduction!! :smiley:

Blessed Be

8 Likes

Merry meet @Aseret and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

It sounds like you are blessed with several lovely communities- how wonderful to have pagan get-togethers nearby! :blush:

I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the learning materials on the site so far. Have you found the Forum Activities yet? Know that you are warmly invited to join the weekly challenge, group ritual, and other happenings.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m from New York and this site is amazing! I’m glad you’ve decided to join in on all the fun :relaxed: that’s wonderful that you and other pagans meet up!! I could only dream of doing that where I live :sweat_smile: it’s so nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

Merry meet @Aseret welcome to the coven :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you…Happy to be here :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you :crescent_moon: :two_hearts: So happy to be here.

5 Likes

Merry Meet…I’m just learning how to navigate the site. I look forward to getting a lot more comfortable navigating :star2::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Merry meet…I have heard good things about Virginia and their Pagan community :sunflower::full_moon:

5 Likes

Thank you and Merry meet. It will take me a little time to figure out this forums thing. I started my own Pagan circle, and you all can do it too. But, it’s so great to have an online community like this one that has so many great resources for learning. Have a blessed and beautiful night.

5 Likes

Thank you. I love it here.

5 Likes