Merry meet to you all

Greetings everyone…My name is Lucinda from Canada…I am super excited to be apart of this group…I have been a solitary wiccan for 20 years…and I would love to chat to you all and finally have people that understand me and what I do…I know I will learn lots because we are always learning no matter how long we have been doing this and I just have to say I love that…I can’t wait to meet the community and I am very proud to be apart of it as well, I hope to meet long time friends …

9 Likes

Merry meet @tanya8 I’m from Alabama. I’m a baby witch and mostly I practice green and kitchen magic. My husband and I are both practicing baby witches. We’re so glad to have you join us here.i have learned a lot from other members of the infinite roots coven and everyone here is friendly, supportive and helpful. It feels like family honestly. It’s very nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around the forum! Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Merry Meet @tanya8. I’m Siofra & an Eclectic witch. I hope you have had time to go through the topics! Feel free to jump in wherever you want to join the conversation. :heart:

4 Likes

Hi @tanya8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

As @Siofra said, keep an eye out on the activities, for they’re a great way to get to know each other. For instance, this week’s challenge is Beauty Magic if you think that’s something you want to get in on.

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will be happy to help! I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Merry Meet, Lucinda!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction and that great positive energy in your words!!

Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or knowledge to share! There are many friendly folks here happy to help. Blessings!

4 Likes

Welcome!!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York :apple: it’s so nice to meet you!! :hugs: Glad you’re here because there’s so much great info and everyone here is amazing!!! :relaxed::purple_heart:
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven, Lucinda @tanya8 :heart:

Like others have mentioned, the forum is a welcoming place for solitary practitioners from around the world- please make yourself at home here! :blush: Know that you are welcome to reach out with witchy wisdom to share or questions to ask, and that you are warmly invited to join the current form Activities such as the weekly group ritual and witchy challenge :sparkles:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes