Merry Meet Witches

Blessed be! My name is Nadine Durose. I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada. I’d like to become more dedicated in my craft.

9 Likes

Merry meet Nadine,

I am NickWick but you can call me Nick I am very happy to meet you. You have all the guidance you need right here and dont worry someone will be here to help :hugs: feel free to also ask any questions you may have have.

Be Blessed💫

6 Likes

Hello and Merry Met! I’m from Manitoba! It’s nice to see another witch from Canada! I hope you find everything you need to stay true to the path.

6 Likes

Merry Meet Nadine! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the Forum! The Courses is a good place to start out here, and then there are the different Activities, like the weekly Tea everyone is invited to.

If you have any questions just give us a shout out and someone will help you out. I hope you have fun and jump right into the activities, they’re really fun and get me moving on my magic.

Hope to talk to you more soon!

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @AliceinWonderdab Nadine! :heart:

It is a pleasure to meet you- I hope you’ve been enjoying the forum so far! Kasie shared some great links, so feel free to jump in and get involved with the Activites :blush:.

If you have any questions as you explore, don’t hesitate to reach out! You have many fellow coven members happy to help- we are all learning together :books:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Merry Meet! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA! When I joined I wanted to do the same thing! & since then I have been able to make my craft my own. Everyone here is very helpful & supportive in your craft. Feel free to ask any questions and someone will get back to you as soon as they see it. I hope you have a great day! Blessed Be! :star2:

4 Likes

Merry meet, Nadine! I’m Stephanie, but you can call me Steph! Like Kaise, I’m from WV too. You’ve come to the right place if you’d like to become more dedicated to your craft. Everyone here is super friendly and helpful. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you might have.

Have a blessed day! :waxing_crescent_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Thank you I so appreciate you :black_heart:

6 Likes

NickWick! I love it!

6 Likes

OH HUZZAH! A :canada: :star_struck: it’s so nice to meet you

5 Likes

I love the idea of these routine rituals

5 Likes

Thank you I already adore it here

5 Likes

Welcome, Nadine!! :wave: It’s great to have you here!

I recommend that you visit the Daily Devotional page and scroll down to find more ideas on how to incorporate your Craft into different activities.

It’s a slow process but there’s a really wonderful path that goes from a daily ritual to a way of life, when it becomes second-nature. :herb:

6 Likes

Merry Meet Nadine! I am Tamera, from South Carolina. As @NickWick mentioned

This is a very warm and welcoming forum, We are all here for eachother.
Glad to have you in the group!
Blessed Be,

5 Likes

Merry Meet @AliceInWonderdab aka Nadine! Welcome to the Forum! Feel free to call me abby. I hear you about being more to your craft. :slightly_smiling_face:

I joined spells8 around the time of Imbolc, and I have found myself going through many of the Lessons or Courses that not only gave me structure but gave me more creative ideas on how I want to express myself. I hope you find what you’re looking for as you move forward in your path.

Stay warm :fire: and healthy!

Blessed Be!

7 Likes