Merry Meet Yall!

Merry meet y’all,
I’m Charity from Mississippi. I’ve been dedicated to my craft 4 years come December. I love working with the elements, whether it be candle magic, water healing, wishes in the breeze or finding a rock and letting go. The elements guide me and I love learning all I can.
Tarot of the Moon Garden was gifted to me a year before my dedication and I love learning different spreads.

10 Likes

Hello @charity! Welcome and merry meet to you, as well

2 Likes

Welcome Charity! I’m new here as well. But have already learned so much and chatted with some great people. Blessed be!

2 Likes

Welcome, @charity. I love tarot and candle magic, too. @TheTravelWitch actually has a Weekly Challenge concerning candle magic that is running until November 10th. You might want to check it out here: :candle: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Of Candles and Flame

Blessed Be!

3 Likes

Hiya @charity! Welcome to the forum :heart:

you put this so perfectly :heart_eyes: I look forward to hearing more from you soon!

1 Like

Merry meet @charity! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Nice to meet you! Glad to have you here! :hugs:

1 Like

Merry Meet, Charity!! :sparkles:

Thanks for your introduction! I really liked reading the things you do to connect with Nature and Magic :leaves:

Happy 4 year anniversary of your personal path! It sounds like you have gained a lot of experience.

As I always say: Feel free to browse the forum and comment on any topic that interests you. If you have any questions, you can ask anything or share a topic you’re interested in!

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @charity! :heart_decoration:

You have so many wonderful areas of interest- we are blessed to have you join us! Feel free to jump in on any of the discussions in the forums and know that you are always welcome to create a new topic and share- we all love to learn! :books::blush:

Since you enjoy tarot, you might be interested in the weekly Divination Discussion :flower_playing_cards: There is also a weekly group ritual and the challenge that Praecog mentioned above. Feel free to make yourself at home here! :two_hearts:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes