Merry meet ya'll!

My name is Taylor and I’m from California but in Georgia now. I’ve been practicing my craft for on and off 14 years, and I would call myself eclectic. I’m not too good with introductions truthfully lol

7 Likes

Hi @ Taylor, and welcome to Spells 8! I am also Eclectic. My name is Tamera and I am in South Carolina.
So nice to meet you, if you have any questions there is a thread in the Forum that has a lot of great information… Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!
Have you checked out some of the courses yet? https://spells8.com/courses/ @Francisco has done an amazing job creating all of these.
Also join the coven for tea (or whatever beverage you prefer) on Thursdays here on the forum, it’s a great way to connect with each other and @TheTravelWitch does a fabulous job of setting these all up. You’re more than welcome!!!
Looking forward to talking more with you here on the forum.
Blessed Be,

5 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @taylor14! :heart:

The introduction was lovely- no worries at all! I hope you have been having fun exploring the forum. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out- you have many fellow coven members happy to help! :blush:

Wow- 14 years in your practice is amazing! :star_struck: May I ask if you have any aspects in particular that are your favorite? I personally love green magic, kitchen witchery, and I dabble in tarot and other forms of divination :crystal_ball: :two_hearts:

Tamera shared some very helpful links- adding to those, you may want to visit the weekly forum news post Merry Meet Monday to help get your bearings :compass: .

It is a pleasure to meet you- blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & happy you have found your way here! Everyone here is very helpful & supportive. I loved the courses and learning all the new things and refreshing some of the others. Currently, I am researching Brigid because I do a lot of work with her. That goes with the weekly challenge that is going on in the forum this week! Feel free to join if the spirit moves you. :footprints: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Your Magickal Roots If you have any questions or something interesting please feel free to post it in here. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. We also have the Thursday Tea today if you would like to join that also. (Group Ritual - Feb 25) :snowflake: Banishing Cold

5 Likes

Hi @taylor14! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. It’s difficult talking about yourself sometimes, isn’t it? I hope to chat with you more on the forum, get to know you better. Everyone’s already shared with you some great links so I hope to see you around!

4 Likes

Welcome Taylor :partying_face:

We’re glad to have you here! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us :hugs:

I’m originally from California, born and raised in Bakersfield, but I’m now in the Tampa area in Florida :heart: after I made my way through living in Oklahoma, Nevada, and Oregon :sweat_smile:

5 Likes