Merry Meet & Yuletide

Merry Meet! My name is Courtney. I’m new here but I have been on my journey for almost 20 yrs. I am looking to ever evolve and greet new energies.
Merry Yuletide!

8 Likes

Hey Courtney and welcome to the forum!

I’m glad you found your way here :slight_smile: and 20 years, wow that’s a long journey! I hope we can learn lots from you.

Merry Yuletide for you too, and, blessed be! :candle:

5 Likes

@CourtneyTann hello and welcome. This is a great place to learn and grow.

5 Likes

Hi @CourtneyTann! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Merry Yule to you as well! I see you’ve found our activity for the week. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you and hope you have a blessed holiday!

4 Likes

Good morning! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! I hope you are having a great holiday season! If you have time feel free to look at the Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week! Dec 20 :evergreen_tree: & we have a weekly challenge if you are interested:blush: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Magick of Happiness

I hope you have a great day & I look forward to speaking with you soon! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome!! I live in Tennessee. I just started my journey so any knowledge you can share would be appreciated!!

3 Likes

Merry meet, @CourtneyTann and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I hope you don’t mind, but I rehomed your lovely introduction into the Introductions category- that way other forum members will know to pop in and say a warm hello! :sparkles:

I hope you’ve been enjoying everything so far! There is a lot of content in the forum, so I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System if there is a topic you’d like to learn more about- they are the best way to navigate around the forum :compass:

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out! You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help (or even just chat). Please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Courtney! :heart:

3 Likes