..* Merry Meet 💜

…* I’m Kelsey from MN! Thank you for having me!

9 Likes

Good morning @MommaK143! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an eclectic witch & have been a part of Spells8 & Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: for a little over a year. I came back to my craft after a hiatus. I had children & life was happening. Anyway, I’m happy that you found your way here.

We are starting a new challenge this week: :salt: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Salty Spellwork feel free to join in! They are a great learning experience!

I hope you have found the courses section there is a lot of great information & printables for your Book of Shadows or Grimoire.

I think that you will find everyone here is very nice & supportive for whatever life throws at you. It’s honestly like an extension of my family. Feel free to reach out, join any topic in the forum, or ask questions, someone will get back to you as soon as they can to start pointing you in the right direction! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

@MommaK143 good morning and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It so nice to have you here

9 Likes

Good morning @MommaK143 . Welcome to the coven. I’m Phoenix from Alabama. I’m an eclectic but I sort of specialize in divination and kitchen/cottage magic. Looking forward to seeing you around. Blessed be

8 Likes

Welcome @MommaK143 I am Sharon from Idaho. I am glad you found your way to this amazing place. Blessed Be!!!

9 Likes

Welcome @MommaK143, I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! If you have any problems or questions just give a yell and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome @MommaK143 ! I’m from Harpers Ferry, WV. This is a great community!

7 Likes

Merry meet @MommaK143 ! Happy you are joining us! :blush:

8 Likes

Merry meet @MommaK143 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you were looking for and have been enjoying the forum so far. Make yourself at home here :blush:

There are always fun happenings in the forum- have you had a chance to explore A Sacred Space yet? It’s a category reserved for coven members (if you’re logged in you’ll be able to access it!). There’s a Group Ritual there today- feel free to join in if that’s something you’re interested in!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome @MommaK143 great to have you here! I’m Christina from New York. Looks like everyone has covered all the main welcoming topics lol but everyone here is amazing, you’ll see! There’s so much compassion and knowledge between us all. My knowledge is with crystals and energy. I’m a certified crystal healer and did some biochemistry and fashion lol I couldn’t make up my mind. But I got great grades! If you need anything like the wonderful @Amethyst said, one of us will be glad to help. See you around :hugs:
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

…* You guys are all so amazing. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all. I’m blessed to have found this website. I’ve always been “different” from all of my family when I was really young 2-9ish I spent a lot of time with my aunt. She is wiccan at the time I didn’t understand what that meant. Her and I were closer than anyone else in my family. I had a rough situation with my dad and step mom… I was the black sheep because I wasn’t her child and I was “bad” and acted out for attention they put me on meds really young for depression anexity bpd said I had multiple personalities ect… The meds sent me off the deep end for a while… They stopped letting me see my aunt because they said she was trying to corrupt me… And they told her she was crazy and you know how it goes with people who don’t understand the gift… at that age I didn’t really know what they meant by it… when I started getting older my intuition was getting stronger. I’d get feelings about things I couldn’t explain. But I could always tell you when something bad was going to happen. I’ve never been wrong on a gender guess including my own. I just knew I was different and my parents lead me to believe I was crazy. I couldn’t ever explain to my parents or anyone how I was feeling about anything because I had really bad anexity. I struggled in school and in groups of people… I isolated myself and dropped out of school my senior year because I’d let everyone diagnose me as crazy… I’ve been completely shunned by my family. About 2 almost 3 years ago I met a girl at work and idk we connect like I just felt drawn to her which was weird for me because I had trouble making friends and or talking to anyone in general but idk with her it was different I opened up to her and idk why I just felt safe with her and we got super close… She had 2 friends who were also wiccan after a few months she introduced me to them she said it was a big deal because they’d been friends sense the first grade and it’s always been those 3… they’d never accepted anyone else in there group but she told me she just felt like she bad to because it was meant to be… Well that’s when they told me they were wiccan and pretty much broke it down for me and idk we all meshed together well. I felt like I had a family for the first time ever and people who loved and understood me… well I was also in a very abusive relationship at the time and after my iniation exactly 1 month later I found out I was pregnant… And got pretty sick and lost my job… and I ended up not seeing my sister’s for a while and they also lived out of town and were all going through their own personal stuff that kept us apart. After my son was born my relationship got really bad but I was still learning on my own even though my ex would make fun of me and tell me I was crazy… when my son was almost a year my ex beat the heck out of me almost killed me. He told me he was going to kill me and take my son and leave… I swear when I looked him in the eyes that day he was not himself and his intentions were to kill me… last thing I remember was him choking me out and hearing my son scream dada bad bad and thinking damn my son is about to watch me die… it was pretty traumatizing idk how or why I woke up I’m not sure how many minutes later but the police and my parents came and I took my son and left… he was crazy and stalked me even at my parents house. So they basically told me I needed to come spend 2 weeks with my grandma in another state 8 hours away I agreed. (I don’t have my license because I’m epileptic) but my dad said he’d come get us in two weeks. 3 days after being here I heard my grandma on the phone asking someone about finding me a job. I asked her about it and she looked at me crazy and then told me I wasn’t going home and they basically lied to me to tick me into coming up here and had no intentions of coming back for me… But I stayed and got a job and a place and tried making the best of a shit situation and thought maybe this was a new start to save me and my son… But I was super depressed and lonely and lost for a long time I just felt like a piece of me was missing and I couldn’t figure it out. All my belongings were left in my home town except 2 weeks worth of clothes so I had none of my cards or anything so I wasn’t practicing at the time. I met a customer at work one day and we started talking and she mentioned something about doing readings and her and I clicked and started hanging out but that day it hit me on what part of me I was missing so bad… so I started over and started trying to educate myself which is hard when you don’t really know where to start. I got initiated and then left with nothing except my tarot cards and books. One day after work I saw online this site called cratejoy and it had a box of shadows subscription idk why or how it found me but I knew it was my sign to get back in. So I ordered it and then a few different boxes they had to try and get myself started because like I said I had nothing and I live in a small town that doesn’t even have a Walmart. We have a dollar General and a little grocery store and that’s about it and not being able to drive it’s not like I could go search for places to get things and didn’t know where to look online… The other night I stumbled upon this site and knew it was the answers and I would find my way here. I’ve been trying to study and learn this website and look at everything I need to know and where to begin but I’m also a single mom with just now 2 year old who was just diagnosed with autism… I wasn’t educated on the subject when I was younger so I didn’t really know what it meant to be autistic so I was researching it and I’ll be damned if all my “mental illnesses” I was diagnosed with and all the problems I had with anexity and school and making friends and my family wasn’t really autism. And no one cared enough not even the dr’s to understand me so I suffered 25 years alone with this issue… but knowing what I know now it explains a lot so between his appointments and therapy and my own and trying to educate myself on how to parent him the way he needs and learning how to deal with it myself so maybe I have a shot at a better life I’ve been trying to dedicate every free second I have here… Sorry I didn’t respond to you guys sooner it’s just hard out here but I’m super excited to know I have a family I can turn to with questions and who can give me some guidance because I’d never be able to reach out for help because my anexity and nerves. You guys being so welcoming really just made me tear up because not having people like me or who understand me my whole life and being stuck with one’s who brake you down and make you feel worthless has taken a toll on me… but I feel like I was meant to be here and find you guys. So again thank you for welcoming me with open arms. Blessed Be :purple_heart:

Mod Edit: Potentially triggering content has been hidden from view. Please click on blurred text at your own discretion.

8 Likes

My dear, you’ve certainly had a rough time of it. I don’t know much about autism myself but I’m sure someone here does and will give you some pointers for your son. And yourself.

It’s a big thing to learn that about yourself at such a late date. So be kind to yourself and take care. We all care about you, you’re part of a big family now who embraces you. Blessed be!

6 Likes

@MommaK143 im so sorry your journey to get here has been so difficult. You are not alone anymore. If I can help with anything please let me know. This site has a lot of information and tons of smart ppl to help guide you.

8 Likes

…* You guys really are amazing… And I guess I’d rather find out late than never… I can handle it I have for 25 years I’m just so happy and blessed I was enlightened so now my son doesn’t have too… If I can save him and spread knowledge to others and potentially help them than everything I went through was worth it.

6 Likes

Very well said.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @MommaK143 !

5 Likes