Merry Meet 💚

Hello everyone!

I’m KJ, I have been drawn to Wicca my whole life. When I was a child I believed I was a witch, and that I was magical, although I never told anyone that was how I felt. I’ve always felt that I didn’t belong where I was, with those I was surrounded by.

I’ve been studying and trying to learn off and on throughout my life. I walked away from all religions in my early years, but always held a spot for Wicca in my heart, and still did some reading and learning here and there, although at the time was no longer sure what I believed to be true.

Recently, I have found my way back to Wicca, and have started the journey to find my way back to my pagan ancestral roots. I am ready to learn, and find my way; as well as meet more like-minded people with whom I can connect and make friends.

9 Likes

Welcome @KJ_Soulliere I am glad you found your way to this magical place to join us. I am Sharon from Idaho. Blessed Be!!!

5 Likes

@KJ_Soulliere merry meet and welcome. This place is great, lots of nice ppl and a ton of information. I hope you love it here

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum
Pleasure to meet you

4 Likes

Welcome! So glad you found your way here. This is an awesome family and so helpful! I’m learning so much from everyone here
:hugs:

4 Likes

Hi KJ! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! We’re glad to have you here!

Have you found the different Courses offered onsite yet? They’re really great to learn from. And if you have any questions you can ask and someone will pop up with the answer!

I look forward to getting to know you!

2 Likes

Merry meet KJ @KJ_Soulliere and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I love your enthusiasm for learning and reconnecting with your roots- if you have any questions in your magickal journey, please don’t hesitate to reach out with a post here! While we all walk our own paths, many of us are on very similar journeys- you now have a coven full of friendly fellow magick users happy to share wisdom and experiences! :books::sparkles:

Feel free to explore the forum- there’s a handy Quick Search Tool :mag: if you have any topics you’d like to hone in on. Don’t hesitate to jump in on conversations- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkles:

2 Likes

Merry Meet, KJ! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! I’m happy that you found us! Wishing you the best as you pursue this path and continue learning and growing.

Blessed Be

3 Likes