Merry meet

I am Tammy from Florida

9 Likes

Welcome @tammy15! I’m so glad you’re here! I’m pretty new myself, but let me tell you… everyone here is amazing!

7 Likes

Hi @tammy15, Welcome to spells8. I’m Garnet from Florida.
We are a world wide group of like minded people who don’t follow the paved path and dance to the music of our own drummer.
Get something warm to drink, sit down and read something new.
Meet new people and maybe you’ll discover what you’re looking for. I’ll let those who can describe the site better, do it. I just want to give you a warm and friendly greeting.
Blessed be, stay safe, and know you are loved.
Garnet

7 Likes

Merry Meet @tammy15, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. My father lives in FL & we have more than a couple of witches from that area too!

Everyone here is really friendly & supportive :hugs:, so if you have any information to share or questions to ask, feel free to do so. Someone will get back to you to point you in the right direction. The courses section is a good place to get started. There are a lot of topics with some really good information to get you started on your path. Then you can ask or search the forum for information or other topics that are related.

I am an Eclectic Witch & I draw a lot from Celtic :triskele:/Irish Paganism for my practice. I also use tarot, oracle cards, Elder Futhark runes, crystals, herbs, candles, oils & work with a Celtic Goddess - Brighid :triquetra: :fire:

We have witches that have been practicing 25+ years all the way to just started within the last 24 hours, so feel free to ask about anything that is on your mind for your practice. :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hi @tammy15! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? You can find all sorts of information on different kinds in the courses @Susurrus talked about. It’s a great way to learn.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hi @tammy15 I’m Marsha from Colorado. Lovely to meet you!
:heart:

6 Likes

Merry Meet @tammy15 ! What part of Florida are you from? I used to live in and on the outside of Jacksonville!!! How is the weather? I miss it so much!
Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

7 Likes

Merry Meet @tammy15 and Welcome to the forum and Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:
My name is Rowan and I am a little bit up from you in South Carolina. As many have stated this is a great place to learn, discover, and meet some wonderful people. Take your time, soak it all in, and reach out when ever you need.
Blessed Be,
Rowan

6 Likes

Merry meet @tammy15,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Sending you warm greetings from across the pond :wave: :poland: As you can probably already tell, the coven is a friendly gathering of magick-lovers from all over the globe. Make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions as you explore the main Spells8 site and here in the forum, please feel free to share them in the Q&A Category. You’ll be sure to get plenty of helpful advice from fellow coven members :mage:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Tammy! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.