Merry We Meet From West Virgina

Greetings and Merry Meet to all, my name is Richard but you can call me Damerious Ravenhawk, which is my wizard and Wiccan name. I have been a student of the mystic arts for around nineteen years now and have been a solitary practitioner for that time it is my first time being part of a coven or group. My interest in magic ranges from Wicca, witchcraft, wizardry, and sorcery to Daoist alchemy, yoga, and Buddhist practices, from what I understand that makes me an eclectic witch. The reason I started going to spells 8 was to reaffirm my dedication to the craft and learn new information I may not have learned on my own. I am looking forward to learning and working with you all. Blessed it be.

10 Likes

@richard3 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. I’m so glad you found your way here.

9 Likes

Greetings, it is nice to meet you crystal. I have never considered joining a coven it kind of just happened. The Goddess must have wished it. It is nice to be here.

7 Likes

@richard3 this is my first coven too. I have been a witch for a long time but was always alone. I have only been here a short time but the ppl here are truly amazing. I found what I was missing here.

9 Likes

Merry Meet,
Hi Richard from West Virgina, welcome to spells8/Infinite Roots, I am also a wiccan and my witch name is Jeannie. I have been studying mystic arts for less than a year. I have always been very diverse and love learning about different practices myself. I am also an eclectic witch and still learning as I go. It is fun to learn on your own but also nice to have other peoples perspective on the craft. There is so many people from all around the world and that’s what makes spells 8/Infinite Roots so unique! When I first came here I didn’t even know how to set my alter up and know I am casting spells.
Its nice to meet you, and I hope to see you on the forum!
Jeannie

9 Likes

It is nice to meet you as well. When I started spells 8 I was not sure I would learn anything new but I did. Mostly about spell casting. There are so many varieties of spells and methods by which to work them. Many of my spell books do not mention what spells 8 mentioned. I have considered taking there spell casting course.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community Richard !

8 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’ve been here a little over a year & its a truly wonderful group of people here. Welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions, comments, or witchy wisdom, feel free to jump in on any topic or start a post & someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Every Monday there is a Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 23 :volcano: post that has the activities & things going on for the week. There’s also still time on our :handshake: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - One Witch to Another. At the closing g you will receive a badge to display if you want to do so.

I hope you have a great day & enjoy the forum.

7 Likes

Welcome :blush:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s so nice to meet you! See you around.
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Infinite Roots coven :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome, Damerious! I’m in Harpers Ferry. Lots of friendly, helpful folks here!

7 Likes

Hi Damerious! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: What part of WV are you from? I’m always glad to see fellow Mountaineers here!

This is a great place to learn, and to share what you’ve learned. We’re all really friendly around here. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you!

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Thank You, it is nice to be here. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Greetings, I have already sent in a post for witchy wisdom on meditation. You might enjoy it or learn something new if you choose to read it. Thank You. Blessed be.

8 Likes

Thank you, for your welcome. Blessed be.

9 Likes

Nice to meet you and thank you for your welcome, blessed be.

10 Likes

I look forward to learning and working with you all. Blessed be.

8 Likes

Greetings, Amethyst, I am from Martinsburg, WV though I did not grow up here. When I was younger we moved around a bit. The main places I grew up were North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. It is Nice to meet you. Blessed Be.

9 Likes

Cool! I’m living in Oak Hill right now, down near Beckley. We moved here when I was three.

Nice to meet you as well!
Blessed be!

9 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @richard3 ! I’m RoseMary,
aka Peaches, totally not a witchy name lol. My Wiccan name came to me 20 years ago but I haven’t used it in years, long story. And besides, we already have an awesome @Amethyst :blush:
I’m fairly new to coven life as well and this an awesome family! So happy you’re here! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes