Mery Meet from Illinois, USA

Merry greet,
My name is Lady Beltane, I live in a small town in Illinois, USA. I am a High Priestess in an online coven and run my own pagan knowledge filled website, online school of witchcraft, hold online Esbat and Sabbat gatherings, and am the publisher of a monthly pagan magazine. I have been a practicing eclectic witch for over 40 years but have learned I can always learn something new when it comes to witchcraft. I am a wife, mother of 5, mother-in-law to 4, and a grandmother of 9. I enjoy meeting other pagans and people in general, so I look forward to hopefully getting to know some of you. Until we merry meet again blessed be.

9 Likes

Welcome @lady1. I am Linda from Texas. I have learned so much from this site and continue to learn daily. I’m sure we can learn a lot from you. 40 years is a lot of knowledge! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

6 Likes

Merry Meet Lady Beltane! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have someone with so much knowledge join the group. After a while, there will be a post called the Merry Meet Monday, and it will let you in on all the activities we’ve got going on this week and give you a chance to chat with people down in the comments. It’s a great way to get to know people.

If you ever have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Welcome Lady1! I’m Christine and live in Tennessee. I’m just a baby witch but learning a lot since I started. We can always use more knowledgeable teachers here!!

8 Likes

Thank you for the welcome to Spell8

7 Likes

Merry meet Lady Beltane @lady1 :blush:

That is amazing- it sounds like you are very involved with your Craft and with working with fellow magick-lovers! :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here and know that you are very welcome to both ask any questions you may have as well as share your wonderful Witchy Wisdom if you so choose. As you explore, I trust you will find that you have many friendly fellow magick-lovers here who share your enthusiasm and who always love to chat :infinite_roots:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon, Lady Beltane! Blessed be :heart:

6 Likes

Hiya @lady1,

First of all, my deepest respect to you in your experience.

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess :black_cat:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.