Messy witch

Love you my sweet messy witch~ :wink: :kissing_heart: :smile_cat: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Omg I love it :rofl:

We’ll have to add it to the list of Infinite Roots memes we ought to make :joy::+1:

6 Likes

Honestly, when I get any amount of wax on my cloths… I get upset, like sad & not heartbroken but it’s that kind of feeling. I have a few that I am very connected to & do the same thing. I have cleaned them too using the freezer & if you get it on say a rugh or something similar that isn’t easily washed… one way to kind of soak it up is to use paper towels, with like a hand towel on top, & an iron to melt the wax but the paper towels soak up the liquid. I haven’t had to do it in a while, so I’ll have to find out the press & lift & hold times to get it mostly out of those types of things.

Getting wax out of holders & those types of things… pop them in the freezer for about an hour & it will easily shift with some pressure from your thumbs & a little twist or using a butter knife to kind of pry a little… it will pop right out.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.