Michael's 50% Online Only Halloween Decor

Hello, it’s your friendly neighborhood enabler here. I received an email about a coupon from Michaels today. When I went to their site, I noticed that had some online-exclusive deals. One of which is 50% of online only Halloween Decor!!

Michael’s 50% off online only Halloween Decor

Not going to lie, a lot of the online only is pricey but some of it is just adorable. I am eyeing this sign and the “See no evil” skeleton set. They have a ton of cute throw pillows and some neat over the door wreath hangers that make it look like an arm of some creature is holding up your wreath. And who wouldn’t want this shower curtain?

11 Likes

You are one of my very favorite enablers! I’ll be checking this out later!

8 Likes

@Amaris_Bane shame on you!

6 Likes

7 Likes

You know what’s great? Being the old crone that I am, I can also get a 10% discount on top of that. Senior discount at 55!

7 Likes

A crow on a skull!

9 Likes

Hahaha! That’s awesome. They also have their usual 40% off regular priced item and 20% off all regular priced items if you have rewards program.

7 Likes

Darn it, why couldn’t they do this at the beginning of the month when I had some cash?

6 Likes

Ooo… I just earned rewards that I need to use!

6 Likes

Omg i love that poster!! Its brilliant :grin::joy::grin:

7 Likes

This sign is awesome and my boys would love that shower curtain. I looked at the Michael’s site in Canada but I did not see either of those things on it. I may have to search Amazon.

Thank you for enabling​:wink::grin:

6 Likes

@Amethyst right?? All my big bills come out in the middle of the month so it’s not a good time for spending.

@Susurrus even better!!

@Phoenix_Fire It’s perfect!!

@Phoenix_Rose you are welcome. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Heh. If I waited for a good time to be spending, I’d never buy anything. I’ve already indulged for the month though so that’s out. Sigh. Which is a shame, I really like that witchy poster.

6 Likes

@Ostara I’d name that raven Edgar.

:grin:

7 Likes

Hello fellow enabler :wink:

We were just at Michael’s the other day but I didn’t see anything about an online-exclusive sale! That is some very valuable information right there- thank you for sharing it, @Amaris_Bane! :heart:

Might be time to do a little shopping~ :shopping: :laughing: :sparkles:

7 Likes