Mindfulness While Speaking To Others

This can be hard to do – especially if you are “in a heated moment”.

7 Likes

Your topics always hit home, @Silverbear- you know how to get right the heart of a tough situation and soothe it out. You could be a life coach, you know? :grinning: :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom!

5 Likes

Well, my background is health and wellness coaching! Ha!

As of now, I do social media marketing and own my own business with that - I help small businesses with their social media content. AND of course I own the Eclectic Green Witchery and do that “part-time” for fun.

Which a lot of what I taught during my health coaching days was mindfulness practice - the mind, in and of itself is a powerful tool full of magickal stuff! :brain: :magic_wand:

4 Likes

Well, your background is being put to very good use with these awesome meditations! :grin:

It seems like you’ve found that hard-to-find balance where your passions and skills overlap and you not only do, but succeed at what you love. That’s a really amazing thing, @Silverbear! :clap::heart:

I’m always grateful for your mindful, magickal, and all around feel-good content! :raised_hands: Keep on being awesome!

4 Likes

I appreciate all of the self-care, mindfulness, and guided meditations that you put out so much. They have helped me immensely through the last 9 months of turmoil and come back to the moment. Thank you so much for all that you do! :heart:

4 Likes

Nice reminder, thank you!

4 Likes

@SilverBear funny story… When I was first starting out on this journey, I found one of your videos online and watched it, I don’t even remember which one it was, but I know it was one of yours because I really liked the music for the intro. Then I watched another one of your videos that someone linked in the forum that was about spell bottles of some sort and I was so excited to realize that the video I had watched at the very beginning was from someone right here in the forum. It was kind of a fan girl moment!

5 Likes

Ha! That’s awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes