Mirror Gazing to Contact the Spirit of a Deceased Loved One

Hello Darlene! No worries- there are many types of mirrors, so I know it can be confusing.

In the spell above, it says the following:

I would interpret this to mean that this spell can be done with any regular mirror :+1: . If you have a black mirror (and there was actually a spell for making a black mirror included in one of last weekโ€™s Spells8 newsletters- click the link to view it!) then you could use that, but if not then no worries at all! :blush:

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. Sending you lots of love and warm energy during your time of mourning, Darlene :heart::pray:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :heart::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Your welcome. If I can help with anything just let me know.

4 Likes

Thank you I may need some help getting this spell to work I think because I am kinda of depressed and not as relax as I should be :crazy_face: but I am meditated a lot and asking for guidance :pray:t2:

3 Likes

@darlene3 thats a great start. If you are meant to talk to him it will happen. Stay strong. If you need anything specific please message me or if you just want to talk.

3 Likes

Thank you so much I will take you up on that :pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Yes this make complete sense :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: Thank you so much for take. The time out to post all this for me . I truly appreciate itโ€‹:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

You are very welcome @darlene3, Iโ€™m happy if I could help! Wishing you all the best with your mirror work- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@jessica72 I certainly hope you found some answers to your questions! It looks like some of the coven members stepped up and gave you some excellent insights. :purple_heart: :hugs: (I love this place!) It seems I have been disconnected lately and that is ok! Whatever feels right for you is what I suggest you go with. -much love and many blessings!
:alien: :green_heart:

4 Likes

I used before a similar technique, but instead of a mirror, the sigil associated with the entity that I wanted to connect with, and their favorite colors, incense, jewelry, etc. Nice to see this.
Blessings!

3 Likes