Monday April 26 Coven Cleansing with the Pink Super Moon

@IrisW That maypole is a thing of beauty!! I love how well you recreated the Goddess and her consort coming together in ritual :clap: :clap:

@Liisa You have an active faery garden! Blessed Full Moon! :full_moon:

6 Likes

Beautiful @Francisco! Very nice!

Nice @IrisW! That looks good with the candle burning!

Gorgeous @Siofra! The forsythia has already come and gone here. Very pretty!

The picture quality looks good! I can see it clearly, nice pics!

Here’s mine. I lit palo santo incense to go with the pink candle. Hope everyone is having a good night!

8 Likes

@Amethyst thank you :hugs: I love the wallpaper background for your Altar :heart: perfect for the Pink Moon and Beltane :heart:

@Francisco Thank you :hugs: I was so excited when I seen them :heart: I’m going to be a little sad when the herbs out grow the little tray and I can’t watch them grow on my Altar :heart:

5 Likes

Long time, no post, but hiiiii guys! I joined you all tonight…

^ the flame got so strong at one point it actually lit the white candle lol

After this, I did the Pink Moon Ritual, then I did my favorite Full Moon Money spell I let my job get the best of me, quit last week amid a month straight of 70 hour weeks… so I missed the last 2 full moons. I’m sure tonight’s rituals will serve me well.

Blessed be, everyone :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

9 Likes

Hi Haley! You have been missed!
70+ hour work weeks!! You’ll find something better.
Blessed Pink Moon.

7 Likes

Done!

8 Likes

Thank you for this cleansing moon-ritual, @Siofra . I didn’t have a pink candle so just lit a white one.

20210427_010420_HDR|375x500

10 Likes

@haley , great to have you here! Your set up looks amazing! Thank you for the reminder if the simple moon money spell. I got up from my bed and did it.

Blessed be.

5 Likes

@Francisco, the Altar looks amazing! So beautiful!

5 Likes

Happy Full Pink Moon It’s so pretty!:grin:
May the Goddess energy flow through you all!
So more it be!:sparkles::sparkles:

11 Likes

It’s beautiful!

5 Likes

@christina4 , altar looks amazing! Love all the Crystals and rocks!

5 Likes

@jeannie1, what a beautiful Altar!

5 Likes

Christina,
Your alter shouts healing to me and is very sacred and breathtaking! Thank you for sharing!
Blessed be✨

4 Likes

Happy Pink Full Moon everyone! :full_moon_with_face:

Everyone’s altars, plans, are pictures are stunning- well done to the coven on such a fun (and cleansing!) celebration :tada:

Last night, I lit my white candle and incense and let it burn as I took a ritual bath- cleansing both the space and myself! It was a lovely experience full of refreshing springtime energy :cherry_blossom:

And I lucked out- I was able to catch sight of the moon in all Her glory last night! It’s rare to see the moon from here, so I feel very blessed :blush::sparkles:

Thanks again to @Rowan for the great idea for a Coven Ritual, and to @Siofra for putting it all together so wonderfully! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I wish I could have taken a picture of her last night. I was up for so many hours that I just fell asleep sitting up & finally went to bed. I slept through the night though & was able to bring in my crystals before the sun came up.

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone’s pictures of their cleansing & they moon by where they are. They were gorgeous pictures.

Thank you to everyone for joining the cleansing! & a huge thank you to @Rowan for this Coven Cleansing Ritual.

7 Likes

Thanks, @Liisa! Believe it or not, that wallpaper was random. It worked well with the theme though!

Hi there @haley! Your altar looks great both in full light and in the dark. Very nice. Glad you have some time for yourself now, even if you had to quit to do it. Still, 70-hour work weeks is just too much. Hope you find something you like better soon!

Pretty candle @mary25! Very nicely done!

White works just as well @walter! Looking good!

Sounds as if you had a lovely night @TheTravelWitch! And lucky you, getting to see the moon! That’s great!

8 Likes

Last night, I did a cleansing of my personal space, invoking Hesita to provide light and warmth both in my home and our Infinite Roots Home :heart:

10 Likes

Hestia is such a kind and sensible Goddess, keeping the hearth of Olympus through the ruckus and drama of the gods, always above the fray :candle: Blessed Be, Wade!

@haley Good to see you!! And your flame seems to be stronger than ever! :fire:

It’s great to see everyone had a peaceful and Magickal Full Moon :full_moon:

8 Likes

Thank you Rowan,
You as well!!:bowing_man:
Jeannie

6 Likes