Ahhhhhh I see your point. I always assumed if you didn’t specify the amount, you’d just most likely find a penny on the ground. lol. Ancestors be like prayer answered. lol. What do you mean by your mom’s angel? Can you explain further plz?
My goodness, are y’all being for real?
I feel so honored. Well I don’t know. What do y’all want to hear about? Ill tell you aost anything.
I honestly have no shame.
Oh! Ill tell you the bed time story my poppi used to tell me when I already made him get up 47 times within the last hour to go beat up the ghost I seen in his hallway, and then decided it would be nice to go to sleep with a bed time story now, and ![]()
![]()
ok, for context, I was like 5 , and I seen a yellow brownish stain on the ceiling tiles inside the house and it was from a roof leak that was long over due on being assessed and replaced, and whn I asked about it, he told me the jolly green giant broke out of the water tower (that’s where he lived apparently, inside the water tower) and he told me he broke out and pissed on his house. This happened hours before bed time. ![]()
![]()
So at bed time, for my story, my poppi said once upon a time, the jolly green gisnt broke out of the water tower an pissed on poppis roof , the end, good night. ![]()
![]()
![]()
I am 32 years old , I’ve heard that story all my life and it still makes me giggle my ass off.
As my Mum and other Ancestors lived during the 1st and 2nd World Wars they had a different prospective on being materialistic and lost their original home during bombing in Plymouth and moved to Lancashire they had very little no carpets just stone flooring, no central heating or double glazing and an outside toilet! and the UK it was freezing. They had happy childhoods and only replaced what was broken and valued a loving family above all else. This has been installed in me. I am obviously from a different generation so I will get the things I need working hard in my employment to do so. I did win on the Grand National Horse Race last Saturday (me and my Mum) always picked horses and watched together - I won £159.90).
In Lancashire it was not pennies but “Pins” but has been changed to Pennies.
“Find a Pin, Pick It Up, all the day long you’ll have good luck.
see a Pin let it lay, bad luck will follow all day”
There is another “Pennies from Heaven”
if I find a pin or a penny I do pick it up as I feel that I found it for a reason.
My Mum has an Angel Figurine which she had in her bedroom. When she passed I brought it home and put it with a couple of Angels I bought to make the power of 3. My Angel of Hope keeps turning. I return it to the front like my Angel of Remembrance but it turns back. I ask her for a sign or my Grandmother(that is the little owl) , Selenite Crystal (known as Heavenly Key) then my Angel moves so I know that they are watching, listening and guiding me. It happens regularly if there is something we used to do together and too many to mention. My profile says more. I feel so blessed that I am strongly connected to all of my Ancestors.
However, I have hit my bonus found out two weeks ago and will get £400.00 less taxes. I am going use your spell with regards to my Salary as I should definitely be on more in my Legal Profession. I am due a review but it will be company wide not individually and I think it has have already been set and I will get a e-Mail this week but you never know might get something more next year. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
brilliant
Your story and your beautiful picture is just that! Beautiful!!
I adore that so much I had to read it twice! ![]()
