Moon images that inspire

Photo by Alberto Ghizzi Panizza

I don’t know about you but I love images of the moon . I tend to collect them in folders on my computer. This is a recent one and I thought I would share. If you have ever tried to take a picture of the moon you know it is not an easy task. Got to give credit to these outstanding photographers.

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I love the moon and that is an awesome photo you found. Last night I needed to see her and thankfully the clouds we’ve had all week made way for a clear night. It felt good to be in the crisp, dry air, on my knees watching her as she danced across the night sky.

7 Likes

It was a beautiful night last night. Actually so clear all day yesterday too. I’m with you @praecog29 she always makes me smile.

6 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck: I’ve never seen a rainbow ring around the moon before! Thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

Gosh, that’s pretty! Thank you so much for sharing!

6 Likes

It’s a halo! They are mostly caused by ice crystals in certain types of clouds. Light is reflected by the ice and may split into colors, similar to the rainbow. :rainbow:

That’s a really great photo, berta!

5 Likes

This is quite lovely🥰 very unusual but beautiful…

6 Likes

I admire the moon for how difficult she is to capture properly~I say I’m like the moon~I look great irl but not in the photos lolol

6 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, @Berta! :full_moon: :rainbow: :two_hearts:

I’m the same, @AliceInWonderdab! :laughing: :+1: I’ve always just said I’m not photogenic- but saying that we’re like the moon and it’s hard to capture our natural beauty is a great way to put it! :full_moon: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Gorgeous photo @berta! I love it!

4 Likes

It’s funny because I so easily forgive and admire the moon for how hard it is to capture her beauty yet I’d just as easily knock myself~so I’m trying to change those thought patterns

4 Likes

I know this feeling too- I guess sometimes we can all benefit from seeing a piece of the moon within ourselves :full_moon: :blush: She has a lot to teach us with her beauty and grace- and self-love and forgiveness too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes