Moon Phase Ritual Cards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzGW2U2guqyEbWpRLWFqeThkS0E/view?usp=drivesdk

Here’s a link for moon phase ritual cards to print.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I am working on my BOS this weekend and organizing my space. These will be perfect! Have a great evening.

2 Likes

Thanks love! Hope your BOS goes well. Hope you have a wonderful evening as well!

2 Likes

Beautiful cards! thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

You’re welcome, @wendy4 :rose:

2 Likes

I guess they’re Oracle cards. I just looked at them again. The moon cards are at the end.

2 Likes

Thank you @christina4 for sharing. I will be adding this to my BOS.

Today the skies are grey and it looks like it will be a rainy day :cloud_with_rain:. Perfect to work on my BOS. I will be lighting some of my candles and sip on my coffee.

3 Likes

@ana6 we had a big thunderstorm yesterday and that’s what I was doing most of the day. I revamped and added to my BOS then I stained a set of shelves to match the furniture in my space that we just painted on Friday! I love doing those things on rainy/stormy days too! Today I will do the second coat of stain and I am going to finish reading Living Wicca: Another Guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham and I hope to start reading about the Celtic Gods and Goddesses!

3 Likes

Good morning!! We had a beautiful hot and sunny day yesterday. EVERYBODY seemed to be outside enjoying their day. Today I woke up really early and noticed a change. We actually do need some good full-day rain. Everything green needs some motherly love. :slight_smile:

I have not finished reading Scott’s book yet. I was trying to read it like a “book” but now I find myself referring to it for in-depth explanations. My copy has so many sticky notes in some of the chapters. If I need to go back, bam go right to the colored sticky note :). Call me old-fashioned but I am NOT capable of writing notes, underlining, or highlighting text in a book. Nor fold a corner of a page :smiley:

I’m looking forward to my time this afternoon with my BOS once I’ve gone and fed my daughter’s two kittens at her apartment. They’re probably famished LOL.

4 Likes

I used to fold the pages of books but I’d have so many folded that I’d get confused :rofl:. I use the post it notes too. I desperately need to work on my BOS. I’m waiting to go to the print shop so I can get everything printed out at once. I don’t like to leave the house. And where I live, nobody cares about Corona. Nobody wears a mask, nothing. But, you’re welcome :blush:

2 Likes

I can’t fold pages of a book either or mark it up. I never could. It never crossed my mind to use stickies though! I always used something for a bookmark. Currently I’m using business cards because I can have multiple in there and not feel like they are just taking up space in my purse or drawers.

I found some more herb information that I turned into a word document to print for my BOS. It has the old names, herbal substitutes, and herbal properties I believe. I did it way early this morning before sunrise, so I don’t really remember the third part.

I hope everyone has a good day! It’s going to be hot and humid here for a little bit and then according to the news we are supposed to have more rain this afternoon. So I am going to get the second coat of stain on my shelves before that happens.

3 Likes

That’s terrible to hear. I would do the same - not leave the house. Luckily I am able to work from home and trust me, I stay in my bubble. Do I miss going for a few drinks with friends, movies, go downtown, go to the gym, yes I do. However, I will not miss being sick/ill. I think everyone should do their part but…like you said everybody needs to care!

I chuckled about the fold corners. My first reaction would be “oh no, look at what I’ve done to that poor book”! :joy: :blush:

3 Likes

Good luck with the staining…hopefully the weather will hold out until it’s all said and done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know! Poor book :pleading_face::open_book::notebook_with_decorative_cover:

2 Likes

I got both shelves stained the second time. When the sky starts to get cloudy we will bring them inside and put them on the shower floor to continue drying in the bathroom. I can’t wait to get them hung with the display cases! Thank you!

2 Likes