Moonflower and a rock

First one of the season

Also, I found this rock in my yard

When I was a kid we’d call this quartz. Though the picture isn’t great, it has a lot of veins of gray and pink while being mostly white. There’s a lot of it around. Any thoughts about it?

15 Likes

Could it be marble or veined jade?

10 Likes

Another view, maybe truer color. Maybe just a rock!

9 Likes

Even just a rock can be gorgeous.

9 Likes

@Undomeher your flower is so pretty.

10 Likes

Personally, idc if it is just a rock it’s gorgeous and I’m green with cause if I’d have found it it would be right at home with the others I’ve collected while walking. I found this beauty glittering near some train tracks one day

I have no idea what it is but it was sparkly and told me to take it home with me :joy:

13 Likes

that flower is an eleven. Just amazing.

10 Likes

That’s mica. And it’s pretty!

10 Likes

That’s a nice quartz.

9 Likes

It’s a great probability that its marble but I’d need a better picture. Quartz can have many inclusions (or veins), so it could also be quartz.

10 Likes

Thank you for identifying it @christina4

11 Likes

Phoenix dawn your germs and flowers are so pretty!
Jeannie

11 Likes

blush I’ll bet you say that to all the boys!

Actually, I just looked on the deck and there are three now in bloom! I grow them every year because the idea of a flower that blooms at night is the coolest thing ever. I’m glad you like it, too.

10 Likes

Thank you! You know I posted it hoping you would see it, lol!

@jim glad you think so, too. They’re really cool.

11 Likes

They are my very favorite flower. I think it’s cool they bloom at night too lol

11 Likes

You’re welcome, sis!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I could feel it when somebody needs my help with crystals or help in general!!! Jk but I did have a gut feeling to go o my this site and this was the first post that I looked at.
I didn’t know that’s what morning glories looked like :sweat_smile: they’re beautiful!!
“Please sir, can I have some more?” (Where’s that from?) Meaning when you get more to blossom, could you take more pictures?

9 Likes

Please sir can I have some more is from the classic Oliver Twist.

11 Likes

One word… Stunning!!!

11 Likes

Beautiful, both the flower and the rock!

9 Likes