Morality VS reality

I don’t really like discussing these type of moral conundrums but this is too important not to at least mention.

Summary

There are those who are so pro-life, that that they are trying to set Women back 50-100 years. And their rational escapes me.
Women would once again be denied control over their bodies. If women don’t want an abortion, then don’t have one. If you ask the pro-life people, Do you believe in abortion? They will shout to the sky “NO” at the top of their lungs. If you then say "Ok, then when all these babies are born? We’ll leave them at your doorstep.
Their easy answer is 'No, there are organizations…
At that point, if you say, no, you want these children born into abject poverty, abuse, crime or drugs? You take them, raise them.
Their answer to a man is silence.

Freedom is guaranteed by the Constitution, but there are some, seeking to take that right away. What’s next taking our shoes, or denying women birth control?
With a Heavy heart
Blessings,
Garnet

4 Likes

I feel your pain, Garnet- a lot of the recent politics have been extremely disheartening. It is, unfortunately, the kind of thing I’ve become used to hearing on the news here in Poland, but it makes my heart ache even more to see similar things happening in the US :cry:

I could go on and on about it, but this forum isn’t the right place to dig too deep into politics.

So instead, know that I’m reaching out across the globe to give you a big hug- full of love and understanding for what you’re feeling :people_hugging: :heart:

Love and light, my friend :candle::pray:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.