More Moonflowers

18 Likes

@anon87969570 the flowers are doing wonderful. They look healthy and glowing. Great job

11 Likes

Thank you! I love these and have been growing them for about 3-4 years now.

8 Likes

Oh my stars, Ron! They’re gorgeous. Have you looked into what they could be used for? I’d love to have beautiful flowers like that growing around here

10 Likes

Thank you! Because I live in a colder zone, I have to replant each year. The flowers are fragile and usually bloom only for one night. Magically, I haven’t thought of using them. Every part of the plant is toxic to pets and humans, so ingesting them is out. But I am looking forward to drawing down the Moon with them present!

8 Likes

Ingesting them may be out but they could still be used in things such as jar spells and sachets

7 Likes

What I have found so far is this

" Ruled by the Moon, it is feminine. Great for protection, love, happiness and good for breaking spells that have been sent to harm you. Vining Moonflowers and Morning Glory’s together is a great way to secure a privacy hedge to a secret sacred Garden Space"

Source: Rambles of a Wild West Witch: ~Flower Magick~Around My Garden~

But thanks to you, I’m continuing to research!

8 Likes

Must be something about the moon this month my Diana loving white is blooming too

12 Likes

They’re soooo pretty!!!

7 Likes

@jim it looks great. So pretty

7 Likes

Are those tomato plants surrounding it?

6 Likes

yes Christmas Tomatoes are always worth a shot…

7 Likes

They’re beautiful! How special!

5 Likes

I was thinking the same. I thought those carried strong magick properties Great that they likely have been working around your place in the background but now that you are looking into their properties they will likely do even more.

5 Likes

they are beautiful! I love them!

4 Likes

That is a stunning moonflower, @anon87969570! :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing the insights on their possible uses in magick too- I imagine they would make a lovely offering to any of the moon goddesses, or a potent ingredient in full moon spellwork! :full_moon: :sparkles: Thanks for sharing them, they are a delight to see :blush:

And such a lovely flower, @jim! :white_flower: :two_hearts:

3 Likes