My Affirmation for Today

Affirmation:

“At the heart of all creation only love exists.
It stirs within my heart as it moves the earth and stars
Through endless cycles.
All is interwoven with light.
All is interconnected through love”

Here’s the link :link: to the picture :framed_picture:

14 Likes

Love it! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you!! :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed to hear that.

6 Likes

That’s why I do these! Even if I help one person, it makes my day. Even if I get one heart, it makes me smile :blush:

3 Likes

This is a beautiful one, @Christina4- it paints such a peaceful and pretty message :blush::heart:

It looks like the lovely moon picture might be a YouTube video (from “subscribe” in the corner) but if so, the link doesn’t seem to be working… But no worries! If you send me the link, I’d be happy to add it to the post! :blush::+1:

Thanks as always for sharing these inspiring affirmations- I always love to read them! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Haha, ya got me!!! It’s a screenshot. I’ll add the video once I remember which one it it. I know the channel, but there’s many many tracks I listen to. Give me a little bit and I promise I’ll add it! I totally wasn’t thinking about how important that is!

2 Likes

I can definitely relate- I know it’s easy to forget to add a credit link/source! :sweat_smile: But yes, you’re absolutely right- crediting the owner does goes a long way in helping to keep the forum and its users safe and adherent to copyright/ownership legalities :+1:

Thanks in advance for adding the original source when you find it, Christina! And thanks again for all the wonderful work you do sharing these beautiful quotes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

2 Likes

I added the :link: link.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, Christina- what a lovely meditation! :heart::hugs:

Blessed be! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh, I’m glad you liked the meditation!!! I usually listen to Theta Realms Brainwave State every night.

2 Likes