My athame arrived

13 Likes

I love it!!! I have the same one!! I hope you love yours too! Congratulations :heart:

11 Likes

Simply beautiful!

10 Likes

@Francisco lol you corrected my spelling. And yes this one i just felt pulled towards it.

10 Likes

Lol yes! :rofl: I love how it looks with the sheath on (the cover). Where did you find it?? :sword_tarot:

9 Likes

Well i first spotted it on etsy but it was far too expensive for me then I stumbled onto it for a more reasonable price on amazon.

10 Likes

Lovely athame! I hope it serves you well!

8 Likes

How pretty! I’m glad you found one for yourself!

7 Likes

Congrats on your new athame, @Nikita-mikaelson! It is gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dagger:

If you’re interested (and you haven’t already done so!) a nice way to cleanse and bond with a brand new tool is by consecrating it- here is how to consecrate a new athame. There is also an Athame Blessing Prayer you can say to bless it.

May your magickal tool serve you well- blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

@TheTravelWitch_Bry Thanks and I haven’t done that for either my wand or atheme yet im waiting for the challece and offering bowl so i can do my consicration of the items together. That way i only gotta do my ritual once instead of four or five times

6 Likes

Makes sense! I hope your chalice and offering bowl arrive soon- when they do, I hope you have a lovely consecration ceremony! :blush::sparkles:

4 Likes

Speaking of which, how do you pronounce this word?

I have been saying AH-THE-MAY

But I went into a metaphysical shop and the sales clerk called it

A TOMMY

LOL. I don’t think that’s right but I’m just checkin’

4 Likes

Well ive always called it an ath-e-may. And everyone ive met in my town all call it simular depending on what version of English they wete raised with as i was raised speaking and spelling both American and Canadian i kinda mix and match.

4 Likes

We had a discussion where this was a part of it. Athame is pronounced Ath-ah-may… or a variety of that…

• Ath-a-may
  • Ath-ahh-may
  • Ath-aim

Plentiful Earth - Wicca 101 Athame

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.