My biggest Clear Quartz

Here’s my big mama!!! I won her with a bunch of other quartz in a giveaway. The box was worth 1k.

Isn’t she pretty :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Oh my word :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: she is absolutely stunning :star_struck: I bet she feels amazing to be around :heart:

6 Likes

Yes she brings the big energy. I have to name her :grin:

8 Likes

She is a beauty! I don’t have anything that big! Way to go! Please share the name once you decide on it!

7 Likes

She is massive!

6 Likes

I will. I’m open for suggestions.

6 Likes

Whoa. That’s a huge crystal! How wonderful!

6 Likes

This one is beautiful!

6 Likes

I remember reading somewhere, I can’t remember where now sorry, that in eastern dragon mythology clear quartz is supposed to be the solidified breath of a white dragon? I’m sorry I don’t remember much more than that but its a story to look into and you might find the perfect name in your search :heartpulse:

7 Likes

What an absolute C H O N K :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Now that’s a crystal, where did you get that monster…pretty monster?

6 Likes

She’s gorgeous @Christina4! :heart_eyes: What a find- you really have an amazing crystal collection! :blush::sparkles:

:rofl:

Chonky could definitely work as a name for a crystal! :laughing:

7 Likes

With all the posts and pics, you haven’t seen nothing yet!!! If I wasn’t so embarrassed by the color of my walls, :joy: I’d probably give you’s a tour!!!

But I think Chonky is a fit!! Congratulations, we have a Chonky!!! :bouquet::relaxed::star_struck::gem:

7 Likes

From my friend on eBay and YouTube called That Camping Couple. Kyndall and Frank and generous and funny and down to earth people!!! They’re my good friends and that also give great deals. So don’t be scared when you see a price that you don’t like, just hit the bidding button. They’ll gladly except a deal. And they give freebies!!! .

I’m telling all my secrets, now you must come with me :joy: so I can rid you of my secrets!!! :sweat_smile: I’m just kidding!!! I watched a lot of tv growing up :grin:

6 Likes

Here’s another big mama:

And this one…

The last 2 pics are the same huge crystal!

8 Likes