My Clay Craft!

Hey there!! As I already told that I was busy sculpting some pieces of my own…including The Lord and The Lady!( I have to sculpt the Horned God today so only Triple Goddess is done ryt now.) I have also sculpted a small Sun to represent the Fire element on my soon-to-be-set Altar! And also I couldn’t afford a proper Pentacle to keep in the centre so I sculpted one too!! :relaxed::relaxed: Here are the images of my sculptures! Please give me suggestions on what colour should my pentacle be?? White, Silver?? Thanks a lot! Blessed Be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :dizzy:

25 Likes

Love them. I think it is great that we can bring in a love of other things, e.g art, to our craft. It makes it all the more personal because you have put the time, effort and dedication into it.

Great job

Blessed be

9 Likes

You did an amazing job! They look great!

8 Likes

Thanks a lot dear @Ostara and @Cosmic_Curiosity !! :kissing_heart::heart: I love that my fellow witch friends love these! After all, I need support from all of you in everything I do in our craft! From casting spells to setting up my Altar :face_holding_back_tears:! Also, I would love to tell you all that I am also an author of two poetry books and one teen novel! :innocent: So someday if you like then I would share some of my poems too! They too are full of Magic! :dizzy:

8 Likes

You did a great job on these! :heart_eyes: I love them! The detail in your statues and sculptures is really good. And your pentacle – don’t worry about it not being “proper” because you made it and there’s no such thing as a “proper” altar pentacle :blush:

I hope you’ll share your Horned God sculpture too!

8 Likes

Ahhhh look at these!!! :heart_eyes:

Goodness, these are beautiful sculptures @Solasta_Amore- I can tell they were crafted with love and care :heart: They are already gorgeous and I’m sure they will look right at home on your altar space. May they serve you well! :sparkles:

Any color will work wonderfully (or multiple colors- you could paint the pentacle one color and the background another!) but if you’re undecided about which colors, I recommend taking a peek at the Candle Color Magick Guide- you can find a color that aligns with the magical energy/focus of how you wish to use your sacred space.

Candle-Color-Meanings-Magic

All colors have benefits- I’m sure whatever you choose will work wonderfully for you!

Good luck and blessed crafting! :art::sparkles:

7 Likes

Very cool! I like them all but I really like that goddess stature! Very unique!

7 Likes

Thank you dearest @MeganB !! :kissing_heart::heart: I love your views!! :heart::heart: And sure! The first thing I am gonna do after making it, is sharing my Horned God sculpture in Spells8 forum - my magickal family!! :face_holding_back_tears: :dizzy: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Awww thank you soooo much dear @BryWisteria ! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: This guide is going to help a lott! I love you for taking out tym and giving me this super awesome suggestion! I would actually go through this and find out the colour that resonates with Me! Blessed be and Tons of Love :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst !! I am really glad you liked the Triple Goddess statue!! :heart: :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Those are Awesome! :sun: :pentacle_tarot: :triskele:
I keep seeing the best things handmade here in the forum. I love it! :heart:
There’s so much more meaning to items we make. I think they are better quality too!
Great job @Solasta_Amore I like your work!
I love :heart: the goddess statue as well, very unique, and that is another great thing about handmade, its UNIQUE :star_struck: :+1: :+1:
:butterfly:

7 Likes

Those sculptures are amazing! I like to create with wire, so my Triple Goddess is wire wrapped. I don’t think there’s any correct or incorrect way to symbolize as long as it resonates with the person using it. I love the sun to represent fire. I see the color magick/candle magick chart so I won’t add much more about colors other than to recommend meditating about colors. I listened to a guided meditation about colors (I believe it was from the Pragmatic Pagan podcast) which helped personalize my choices. For example, gold has a lot of positive things associated with it, but I personally have an aversion to the color and choose not to use it.

8 Likes

These are so creative and look amazing I love the goddess!!

8 Likes

Gorgeous work! We have such talented artists in our coven! Those will look beautiful on your altar!

8 Likes

It’s very neat!

7 Likes

Those little statues are AWESOME

8 Likes

Thank youu soo much @Sarafeena_Sage !! :heart::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks thanks thanks!! Still not enough! I love the Sun to represent fire element myself too! And wow wire wrapped Goddess! I would looove to see yours!! Really, please! :heart:
Lots of Love @charlotte2 :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank youu! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Aww thanks @Amethyst :kissing_heart:

6 Likes