My Etsy Shop is FINALLY Open!a

I found your shop & I marked it as favorite. I will find your page on FB and go give it a like too! Great pieces you have! Gorgeous.

5 Likes

Adding crystals!?! :star_struck: Ahhh what a fun idea- take something gorgeous and make it even more sparkly and dazzling! You are so creative, Haley :clap::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I just have to show you guys! I tried a new color scheme (one with black accent, one with white) and I’m OBSESSED!

And I juuuust have to say again, I appreciate the support & compliments you guys have been giving!

On that note, I’m gonna make some tea & meditate before Thursday is over! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations! These are beautiful!!!

4 Likes

Wow, @Haley- every piece is like a captured moment of the ocean during a storm, or a crashing wave :heart_eyes::ocean: . Your art is a really beautiful balance of complex simplicity, if that makes sense! They are a pleasure to see- thanks for sharing your gorgeous art :art: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow. :star_struck: That bottom one looks like a nebula to me. Beautiful work!

3 Likes

Haley You ROCK!!! I showed my friends they loved your art!
Jeannie

3 Likes

How exciting, that is really cool news!! CONGRATULATIONS. I wish you all the best. Can’t wait to browse the shop!

4 Likes