My extremely belated birthday gift

I’m so excited! For my birthday (In August) I asked for our fire place to be repaired. Well, it finally happened! I know where I will be forever now!

Early morning meditation? By the fire. Can’t wait!

11 Likes

I love it so so much! If there’s one thing I miss about living in Oregon it was our woodburning stove. The house we’re in right now doesn’t even have a fireplace :sob: no fires needed in Florida lol

I’m glad you got it repaired and you have a place to cozy up to now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Witches love a good fire!

6 Likes

@MeganB, well, I mean, I’m near Atlanta, so there’s not really a fire needed either… but…

My mother in law was on oxygen for a long time and so it just didn’t get used at all and then the remote stopped working and no one could get it to come on, but I’m a sucker for a fire! I’m a leo after all. Of course, it got fixed on a 76 degree sunshiny day in December… go figure. It is rainy and dreary today (although not cold), but I put it on for a bit this evening and I intent to have it on tomorrow morning too!

5 Likes

I love it! :heart: It looks so nice! I love a good fire :fire: to cozy up to also on a cooler night!

We have an electric one built into our entertainment center. We want to put a wood or pellet stove in the house, but that’s kind of back & forth right now :laughing:

6 Likes

Wow, thats beautiful :heart_eyes: im so happy for you! Happy belated birthday :heart:

5 Likes

How beautiful! That truly looks like a post card. Even with the Shark stocking. LOL! Happy belated birthday to you!

6 Likes

Happy happy birthday… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s totally my stocking! We have shark wrapping paper too! Love me some sharks! My 8 year old gave me the shark stocking last year. It’s pretty epic! I have a teensy but more to add to it today, but I’ll get a picture with our tree and such later this evening. I’m a Christmas junkie. It makes my heart happy.

6 Likes

It is beautiful @AileyGrey! I wish I had a fire place. I do have a huge yard and we are about to have a big bonfire.

6 Likes

You and me both! I have to admit that if we had a fireplace I would use it all the freakin’ time because fires are great! I’m really happy for you that it got fixed :blush:

4 Likes

I just turned on the electric one in my living room for my daughter. My pupper is out there sleeping right next to her. She’s not feeling good & said she was cold. I put another blanket on her, the dog curled up against her & now he has a throw blanket on him… both in front of the “fireplace” :fire: that I switched on for her.

I keep looking at our fire pit & I’m like… “Hey, wind :wind_face:… take a break so I can clean this out & release some things then cleanse the pit.” of course the random rain anywhere between a drizzle & steady also hinders that objective :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s cute! That your son gave it to you only makes it more special!

4 Likes

Woohooo! :partying_face: Congrats on getting your fireplace up and running- 'tis the season for relaxing by the hearth and meditating with the flames! They are really mesmerizing to watch :fire::relaxed:

Enjoy your new hangout spot, Ailey! (and the shark stocking too- it really is epic! :shark: :laughing:)

Blessed be!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.