My first anniversary here 💗

I just got a notification today saying that I’ve been here for a whole year! That feels amazing, and certainly, time flies!

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for this wonderful year, for teaching me so many things, for listening and sending good energies and I needed to, for being my family. :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

I wish you all good a good start to this beautiful season, may love be with you and your loved ones!

15 Likes

Happy 1st Anniversary! :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

It honestly doesn’t feel like it’s been a whole year since you have been in the forum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s been wonderful getting to learn with you & from you! I look forward to more years to come with you in the coven :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Happy Spells8-versary!! :partying_face: It doesn’t feel like it’s been a year but I’m so happy to have you here :heart:

8 Likes

Happy anniversary! That’s so great! You’ve enriched the place so much, we’re glad to have you here!

8 Likes

@WhiteFox happy anniversary

9 Likes

Thank you for your lovely words, girls :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy Spells8 Anniversary! :partying_face: I hope to learn from you here as i am just a baby witch myself :blush:

9 Likes

Happy 1 year, @WhiteFox!! :cake: Thank you for the good wishes, it’s always nice to read your posts! :smiley:

8 Likes

Happy anniversary :hibiscus::sparkles::hibiscus::sparkles::hibiscus:

7 Likes

Woohoo happy anniversary, @WhiteFox! :partying_face:

Cheers to a wonderful one year with the coven- may it be the first of many more blessed years to come! Lots of love to you! :heart::blush:

6 Likes

:tada: Congrats on your Anniversary :tada:
Time does fly when you’re having fun!
Thank you as well for being a valued member!
Blessed Be :candle:
Rowan

7 Likes

Happy 1st Anniversary :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Time keeps moving forward, even when we have not noticed it, for me it was July and now it is December. It’s been great getting to know all of you. Best of wishes @WhiteFox

5 Likes