My first day 2021.01.19

YAY…! Good day all. My Name is Maggi.Im from South Africa . It is really a privilege to become a part of this family… Thank you. My day couldn’t start better then this one
Blessings

11 Likes

Hi @maggi! I’m Kasie from the US. Welcome to the group! I look forward to chatting with you. Come join us for Tea this week even if it’s not Midwinter for you!

Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Hi Maggie,
My name is Jeannie Merry Meet, I think Africa has so many beautiful animals and such a beautiful landscape I would love to be in that facility that could be really magical. I am finding that since I live in Sacramento I’m going to have to be a little bit more conscientious about finding earthy landscapes here. It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope to get to know you Maggie!
Blessed be

4 Likes

Hi @Maggie,
Nice to meet you .
You are in the right place.
Love and light

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Maggi.

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Maggi! :heart:

We are blessed to have you join us- feel free to check out Where in the World are Witches to see where your coven members are at around the world :world_map::two_hearts:

Feel free to jump in with the Forum Activities- there’s always something going on around here! If you have any questions as you explore, don’t hesitate to reach out. There are many here always happy to help :blush:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome, Maggi!! :wave:

Feel free to tell us more about yourself! Do you have any specific interests in the Craft, or related hobbies?

We look forward to see you interact in the Forum. Please explore and comment on any topic you like!

6 Likes