My first prayer went so nicely today!

Today i did the thankful prayer to the lord and lady and i felt so much peace and it’s so hard to explain but it made me feel so connected to them and i have never felt this way before ever and it is such an amazing feeling for me :>

(sorry i am just so happy, but also im not sure what category to put this in :<)

9 Likes

Wow! I’m new to this as well and I feel exactly the same way!!! I’m not crazy!

Malinda

7 Likes

@summer2 that’s great! I think @praecog29, @BryWisteria, @MeganB, or @Francisco could direct on the proper group for this topic. I would think General Discussion, but I’m not sure 100%, or Witchy Wisdom is probably fine too.

I’m so happy that you are so happy :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@malinda I’m so happy that you get the same feelings.

Both of you have come to the right place then!

6 Likes

That’s great to hear! Congratulations on your first prayer!

6 Likes

It’s a great feeling! So peaceful!

6 Likes

They are saying hello back to you!
I am very happy for you and I’m glad that you found a part of who you really are!

Blessed Be, Summer! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Congrats on your successful prayer, @summer2! :blush: That is so exciting- may the good energy continue to bring you joy and peace throughout the day :sparkles:

And no worries about the category- I’d say that your witchy experience and post-prayer emotions would fit well in either General Discussion or Witchy Wisdom! Thanks for checking in and sharing your experience :sparkling_heart:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re happy with your first prayer. It does give good vibes, doesn’t it?!!

5 Likes

That’s wonderful! It’s nice when you feel connected isn’t it?

Nope, you’re not crazy. Or if you are, we all are!

Wishing you both love and light!

4 Likes

Prayer is such a great way to connect @summer2 :heart: I’m glad you’ve found a feeling of peace!

4 Likes