My first time commenting

Hello everyone I’m so happy to finally be apart of this magical forum been following you guys for 2 years I do every lunar spell every night this is how I started my spiritual journey sending love and positivity to all!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@rheamark hello and welcome. So glad you joined us. Hope to chat soon

7 Likes

Thank you for the sweet welcome sending love and positive energies your way God bless!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@rheamark you are very welcome. Ppl here are all great. I hope you love it here. Any questions just ask, someone is always around to help out.

6 Likes

Hi @rheamark! I’m Amethyst. It’s always nice to have a lurker come out of hiding! LOL. So glad you’ve joined us. Jump in on any of the activities that you’d like, they’re fun!

I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad you introduced yourself.

4 Likes

Merry meet @rheamark!

Thanks for reaching out- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :heart: It sounds like you have mastered the site and the forum, but know that if you do ever have any questions, you are always warmly welcome to reach out.

I’m looking forward to chatting with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles::infinite_roots:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi and welcome!

Well, I’m from the southern part of the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, which is just north of Northern Virginia. I’m an eclectic magic man. I have been here about two months,
practicing for about six, but have naively surrounded myself for decades with stuff that I thought was “cool” only to discover later that I was halfway to my own witch emporium!

Welcome!

4 Likes