My garden so far ❤

12 Likes

What a great garden you have going! I hope it provides for you throughout the season!

7 Likes

Thanks, and ive been making mint tea and rose mary water lately with them also I’m exited for my tomatoes to grow, i love tomatoes :yum:
Blessed be.
:star:

7 Likes

I love your wooden planters :heart_eyes: Your garden its thriving beautifully :heartpulse: Thank you for sharing it with us :heartpulse:

7 Likes

How lovely! And marigolds! I love marigolds, they just don’t love me. I’m allergic. So very pretty!

6 Likes

Thanks, also my uncle made me those planters a year ago, last year my garden died because i was not feeling too strong towards it but this time i feel like i can do it and i’m trying to do my research on the plants i have.

5 Likes

the marigolds are good to repel against bugs and also evil things, i’m still learning but i think they are also pretty too.

5 Likes

Well done!! I look forward to seeing it in a couple of months. Keep us posted!!

5 Likes

Your garden is amazing. :slightly_smiling_face: Blessed be.

6 Likes

Beautiful pictures and plants, @summer2! :heart: Thank you for sharing your lovely garden with us :blush: That’s a great trick with the marigolds- may they protect your plants well! Wishing for good things and many tasty veggies to flourish in your garden this year- blessed be! :seedling: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Your garden is gorgeousness! I love looking at people’s gardens, even if I’m walking by, I’ll smile :grin::heartbeat: I’m silly but I love nature!

5 Likes

you have a really pretty garden there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: real nice…

5 Likes