My introduction/Joan

My name is Joan and I am from central Mississippi. A few things about me: I have been married for 11 years, I have raised my beautiful niece who has just started college, and I am new to this journey. For most of my life it was required to attend church, I mean there is one on almost every street corner here in the south, and it did not matter how hard I would try I never felt fulfilled. But now I am finding my true self and fulfillment. I am very thankful that I have found this coven and look forward to learning and growing in my spiritual practice.

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @joan2

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado, I’m so glad you have joined us, Joan. I know exactly what you mean about attending church and not being fulfilled. There are a lot of us here who have similar stories. I was raised Christian, but now I think of myself as “Spiritual!” There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Joan, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

4 Likes

Welcome, @Joan2! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. This is a wonderful place to learn and grow with. The site has lots of information, but the forums have so much to learn from spectacular people. It’s wonderful that you’re finding your true self - I’m finally getting there, too, and it is such a wonderful feeling :heart:

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @joan2 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Hooray for you! :clap: I know how much of a struggle it can be to not feel like yourself. You’ve come to a great place to learn and join in a community!

4 Likes

Hi @joan2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’re finding yourself now! But kudos to you for raising your niece! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start when you’re just beginning.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Merry meet @joan2,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

We are blessed to have you here, Joan! :blush: Please make yourself at home and know that your new coven is here for you. If you have any questions (or simply want to have a fun witchy chat!) feel free to jump into any open discussions or create your own.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:
Yes, I have the lessons and have already learned so much.
Thank you!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m looking forward to seeing you around here!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.