My Introduction-Kelle

I’m new to magic. I’ve always felt something was missing in me and it made me feel I didn’t completely fit in or belong anywhere. Then I started talking to a new friend of mines( who it felt we knew each other forever) about things I was seeing and feeling and those talks lead me here to Spells8. I must say it’s the first time I’ve felt complete. I can’t wait to see where this journey takes me. Blessed be

12 Likes

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :deciduous_tree:! I know exactly how you feel, because I used to be a heavy Christian and I felt more drawn to the mythology, gods and goddesses, nature spirits/nymphs, and overall, witchcraft. I assure you… that you will be so grateful coming across witchcraft! I’m not a Wiccan myself, I just practice witchcraft, and this Midsummer will be my first FULL YEAR of practicing witchcraft!!! And I am so excited and just amazed on how I’ve grown in the past couple of years since I’ve moved in with my dad and start practicing witchcraft!!! You’ll love it here and you’ll love witchcraft, wicca and magic! May magic guide you!!

Sincerely Carter, Blessed be <3

7 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: Im quite new to magic also, I’ve been practising for around 6 months now and I’ve been a part of this amazing Coven for 2 of those months and I feel like I’ve awoken a whole new side of myself :heartpulse: Have a look at the Merry Meet post that goes up every Monday it’ll let you know what’s happening this week in the Coven and what everyone is up to also :grinning:

Have a look through the Spells8 Courses also, I’ve loved going through them all and learning new things :grinning:

I’m Liisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grinning: if you need anything at all just ask :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Welcome, @kelli4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. @Liisa already pointed out some good links but keep an eye out on the Activities page for new things that appear every week that will help you learn. If you need any help, give us a holler and someone will help you out.

Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

3 Likes

Merry meet @kelli4

It’s nice to meet you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: am Nickwick, welcome to the coven.

I definitely know what you mean with this, I always felt the same way too s d now here I am! I do believe you will love it here :hugs: you have come to the right place.

6 Likes

Merry meet @kelli4 :heart:

Joining in with everyone else to say welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: :blush: I’m glad your journey into magick led you here- we are blessed to have you join us :pray:

Others have shared some helpful links, so just know that you are always welcome to create a new post to ask questions or share witchy wisdom. Although we live across the world, we are all learning and exploring magick together :sparkles::grin:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :heart:

And congrats to @Carter for approaching your one-year magick anniversary, that’s so exciting! :partying_face: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hi I am so glad you made a space for us in your heart with like minded people. I am also new and learning so much about the craft. Today I embodied the archetype of the Witch. Yes society puts labels and I sorta felt I rebelled. But I know that I am healing myself. Just like you, we’re called and it Is very creative and intuitive. A knowing that this is what I was called to do. I love the magical powers of plant medicine and the archetype of the witch. I always felt drawn to the mystery and the suspense!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m glad you found your way here because I never left once I came here :sweat_smile: it’s a big World wide family. Nice to meet you!!!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Merry Meet! Welcome to the coven :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA! I’m happy that you are here & will continue to learn with us!

There are some great links to get you started so I will leave it at those. But, feel free to jump in on any topic or ask any question that you may have. Everyone here is super helpful & supportive & will get back to you as soon as they can.

6 Likes

Welcome to the coven, @kelli4! We are grateful you’ve joined us and look forward to knowing you more. Blessings to you on your journey!

7 Likes