My Introduction to you all

Merry meet everyone I’m tippy your sister witch from Tennessee. Just a little about me I’m a fourth generation eclectic witch. I bring no harm to none blessings to everyone.

9 Likes

Merry meet @TIPPY42,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: I know I already commented on a few of your posts (thanks again for sharing your tarot space and altar- they were amazing to see!), but it’s wonderful to hear your introduction and is a real pleasure to meet you :heart:

As you explore the forum, you’re sure to find there is a lot of stuff around here- please feel free to jump in on any discussions that call to you! I recommend taking a peek at the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday as it has all the current happenings and things to be aware of. If you haven’t already found it, here is this week’s Merry Meet Monday post :newspaper:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome! @TIPPY42! I’m Ailey from Georgia . It’s so nice to meet you! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

7 Likes

Hi @TIPPY42! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow, a fourth-generation witch! You must have so much to share! It must be so neat growing up with magic! If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @TIPPY42
I am Marsha, an eclectic witch, from Colorado. I am so glad you have joined us! What a blessing it must be to have elder witches teaching you. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum!
Blessings :magic_wand: :dizzy: always
:triquetra:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.