My introduction

Hi, my name is Christina. I am new to everything, I am 50 and just heard my calling, late but glad to be here.

11 Likes

Welcome, @christina30!! Glad you’re here! :sparkles:

10 Likes

It’s never too late to seek knowledge, new friends and acceptance.
Let me formally welcome you.
Garnet

9 Likes

first off, girl 50 no way. and 2nd welcome!!! i have been here a few days and loving it all the away. it feels so safe here and everyone is so open and welcoming.

9 Likes

Hi Christina, I too found my calling late.(49) I actually had times where I felt myself going towards the Pagan/witch path, but stopped because that would end me up in ‘hell’. In other words, fear kept me ‘in line’ for decades.

9 Likes

Hi @christina30! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re never too old to learn. At least I hope that’s true, I just turned 49. LOL. A great way to start off here is with the Courses. They’ll get you up to speed and soon you’ll be joining us in our weekly challenges and everything!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Welcome, @christina30 :magic_wand: It’s never too late! So glad you are here :heart:

6 Likes

Merry Meet @christina30 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, 50 is in no way too late for anything in life. The important thing is that you are here now & everyone here is very helpful & supportive… So if you have questions & can’t find the information on the site or want to know more, feel free to ask a question & someone will get back to you when they see it.

5 Likes

Hiya @christina30

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I truly wish that this path may help guide you to find happiness,!

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

4 Likes

Merry meet @Christina30 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I believe we find ourselves on the path when we are ready to be here- congrats to you for following your heart and finding your way! Know that you are not alone, you have many friendly fellow coven members here who are always happy to share their support and love for magick :infinite_roots: :heart:

I hope you’ve been enjoying the forum so far and have been able to find everything you are looking for! Friendly tip- the Search Tool is a lifeline here in the forum and can help you navigate around quickly to exactly what you are interested in. If you have any questions, feel free to make a new post in the Q&A Category and you’ll be sure to get some help! :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Christina! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome Christina! And it’s never too late to start a new path. I’m a few years older and I just started this journey as well. And it feels great to learn new things and have a new approach, and new perspective on so many things!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.