My Kitty is Having Surgery Today 😿

My cat, Shadow is having surgery today to get fixed. She would have had it sooner but she had palpitations. The vet, just like any Dr will refuse to perform surgery if anything is wrong. So now she’s hungry and she knows something’s up!! She’s hasn’t eaten anything yet, and her travel bag is open. Everytime she has a vet appointment, hey bag is open to let her know.

She has no idea what she’s in for. I’m so nervous!! I need some positive vibes guys!!! I’m scared!!! I can’t even go with her. Right now I’m just giving her all the love I can.

19 Likes

Thoughts and prayers. May she have a safe surgery. I know she’ll be alright.

10 Likes

Thank you so much :heartbeat:

9 Likes

She’ll be okay, vets do that surgery all the time. Hopefully, she’ll be calm and they’ll be able to go through with it this time and get it over with for your peace of mind. I’ll be thinking of you and kitty today and sending you love and light! :hugs:

9 Likes

Sending health, strength, and happiness your way Shadow! I’m sure all will go will go well, we all know your Momma will take great care of you following your special day. Remember that this is a brave and wonderful thing you’re doing, this world already has too many un-cared for animals, I applaud your efforts, Best of Luck Shadow!

10 Likes

She went in with a fight and hissing. But thank you love!! I’ll take your love and light!!

9 Likes

Thank you kindly!! She’s also getting microchipped. Just in case. She’s an indoor cat but she’s gotten out on a few occasions.

10 Likes

Sending love and light to your fur baby. :sparkles::cat::heart: May her surgery go well!

10 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to your fur baby!

10 Likes

Best wishes to Shadow, so she can be with you @christina4 healthier than ever.
Blessings!

9 Likes

Let us know how it goes!

9 Likes

Love all animals but cats (big, little and in between) have a special place in my heart. Sending some peaceful energy to kitty so the procedure goes smoothly and she recovers with no problems. Also sending some to you too - I know it can be stressful, no matter how routine!

9 Likes

Prayers sent your way, Christina. :pray:

May the surgery and recovery period go smoothly for your dearest kitty and you :cat2: :relieved:

7 Likes

You and Shadow are in my thoughts, @Christina4- I hope the surgery went well! Lots of love to you and your furry friend :pray::black_cat: :heart:

7 Likes

The surgery went smoothly. But now I’m crying every minute because I miss her. I’m just picturing her having anxiety because she’s never been away from home overnight. I can just hear her hissing when she went with the vet. She’s coming home today though. I’m not sure what time. I know she’s going to be in pain. But I’d like to thank everyone for their prayers, thoughts, and positivity for my kitty :cat2: :pray::candle::heartbeat:

10 Likes

Don’t worry @christina4 , she’ll be OK. Cats resistance are incredible.

7 Likes

Thank you!! I needed to hear that!!

8 Likes

She’ll be okay. A little punch drunk when she comes home but the biggest problem will be that she’s not supposed to jump on things and how the heck do you stop a cat from doing that? I’ll keep her and you in mind today!

8 Likes

Thanks love!!! I don’t think she’ll be jumping around too much. I just can’t wait to see her!! She’s coming home at 11:30 well, being picked up.

10 Likes

Sending healing energy and restorative light to Shadow and Strength to you furmomma! :heart::wink::candle:

6 Likes