My Magical Beginning

Hey y’all :wave: my name is Tosha, I’m from a small town in Missouri that consist of 8 square blocks and a grand total of 247 residents, or that is the number on the city limit sign, anyway. :joy:
I have always felt that that there was something “more or extra” about me, I however never put a whole lot of thought into whatever it was that made me different. Mostly because growing up as an overweight natural redhead had plenty of challenges in itself. So here I am at 42 just now starting my magical journey, and I am so very excited to start this new chapter of my life!

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tosha1

It’s nice to meet you, Tosha, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. I recommend starting with the courses. We are here for you, Tosha, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the family, we’re glad that you’re here :hugs: :black_cat: :broom: :cauldron: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @tosha1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

WHOOT! Redheads rule! LOL! Sorry, just had to do that. I was a rolly poly little redhead with no cousins in a school where everyone was related so I feel your pain. Being the odd one out is for the birds.

I second going through the courses, they’re really great. If you have any questions, just ask; someone will help. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @tosha1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

That is quite the small town you come from! I lived in a small town like that in Oklahoma for about a year when I was 19. It was definitely interesting :laughing: and I had to drive at least 30 minutes to get to the nearest grocery store, and at least 45 minutes to get to work several towns over!

However long it’s taken you, it’s never too late to start! :sparkles: I’m sure you will find plenty of information here at Spells8, as well as a wonderful, loving, and supportive community to lean on. We’re happy you’re here!

8 Likes

Tosha1
Welcome to Spells8 and a new journey.
Here you aren’t judged about anything. It doesn’t matter if you’re tall, short, thin, fat, male, female, or anything in between. It doesn’t matter if you have a GED or Ph.D. You came here seeking. What you seek is up to you to find and you’ll meet some lovely friendly people on your journey.
Garnet
Be like a sponge and absorb everything you can.

8 Likes

Merry meet @tosha1,

I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

We all begin somewhere- how or where or when isn’t what matters, the important thing is that you began! Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey, Tosha- may it be one full of happiness and joy! :mage: :heart:

Please know that you are always welcome to reach out- your coven here is a friendly one and we are happy to help with questions, advice, sharing spells or resources, etc. Make yourself at home! :blush:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Exciting. It feels like home claiming our path. Glad you are on your magical path with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.