My Magical Moment ✨

This is just a short story about how a negative turned into a positive for me. I’ve been feeling like crap lately. My uncle has any moment to go now, due to brain cancer, heart failure and kidney failure. Idk how he made it this far. But he’s on so many pain meds that he doesn’t know you’re there. My (ex) neighbor has been triggering me left and right with her low life energies. My house is falling apart. We have mice. I’m just so tired of it all!
But then this morning, something woke me up. So, I go on the back patio and I see this:

There’s always something better out there!!! You just have to trust in divine timing. The universe works in very mysterious ways. I believe that everything happens for some strange reason. I’ve missed looking up at the sky and getting lost in thought. I found some peace! Thanks for reading my post on how I overcame a bad morning and it’s only 5:38!

25 Likes

Glad to see a glance of what you can see, there’s always hope in life.

11 Likes

You’re so right! There’s always hope, love and magic!! I’m glad you enjoyed what I saw. :relaxed:

11 Likes

@christina4 luv the moon pic, so glad you got to see it. I’m sorry to hear that your having a rough time. If you ever need to talk I’m happy to listen. :hugs:

10 Likes

Simply beautiful! Nature at its finest.

11 Likes

Beautiful pic! I will say a prayer for your Uncle. I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time. Is there anything I can do to help?

9 Likes

@christina4 my heart goes out to you and your family. When it is time, your Uncle will transfer into his next spirit. You will see him again by meeting someone new who will remind you of him. Peace and Blessings!

9 Likes

What a gift, sweetie.

9 Likes

I’ll be keeping you and yours in my prayers @christina4 :pray::revolving_hearts:

Incidentally lately I’ve been going and sitting in the backyard and just listening when I’m “in my feels” (as my kid calls it) and it brings me such peace :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

The thing that keeps me going and boy do I get you on how easy it is to want to sit down and just well I am a guy so I will say mope but remember if you can to try to keep prospective. That is helpful to me. In this big old world all of my problems will often for the most part fall into what Taylor Swift titled Champaign problems in her song. Now I have had the big one’s plenty and then some and those are times to just be on the lookout for those signs like you posted but sometimes we also have to remember how good for us it is to be caught in the pouring rain.

I remember once in church the preacher was talking about going through the valley and some young fella was giving him the amen on the regular… As someone that had really been there done that and had the T-Shirt I was thinking son don’t you amen that. Instead pray that you never get chosen for a long character building session in life. Any way I ramble on. Just know we like the universe you were being seen by there in that photo feel for you. We all wish you the best.

9 Likes

Thank you, it really means so much!!!

5 Likes

The prayer is all I could ask for!!! Thank you!!

5 Likes

Thank you!!! I appreciate it :relieved:

6 Likes

I love how nature soothes every hurt away.

6 Likes

Thanks for this!! I agree with your point! Don’t say it, do it!!!

6 Likes

The Universe can bring you peace and comfort in unexpected ways. :relaxed:
Praying that things will get better soon!

6 Likes

What a beautiful moment you got to experience. I hope it continues to uplift and carry you through the tough times

6 Likes

Thanks a million :blush:

5 Likes

I found myself looking at it a lot when I feel down. It helps remind me that it’s all a part of life!

6 Likes

You’re welcome sweetie!

5 Likes