My mop seems strange to me as if it is moving himself

Hi girls! I am happy to be a new member here. My mop is strange to me since a year now. It does vibrate under my feet and sended electrical pulses. My eyes also perceived some movement with the object. I don’t know what it is.

It’s off topic but during Easter, I don’t know if you saw it or if it was specific to me. I was watching the sun and something got out of it as a white angel and there was a butterfly next to it. I also saw doors on the sky like a portal looking like Heaven doors. I am not sure. I need some clarity my sisters.

I have been enjoying this site so far and I thank you for your huge help.

Sincerely,

Your Singing witch​:microphone::microphone::microphone:

7 Likes

Hi there @SingingWitch,

I’m Jess.

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

Ok as for your mop. My first thought probably a little bit cliché but my imagination went into full Disney ‘Fantasia’ mode with a mop moving on its own. Oh if only we could bewitch our cleaning products to give us a hand. Sigh.

Hmmm… maybe it’s something to do with the water from your mop under your feet that you’re energetically connecting with? You know how water conducts electricity? Maybe water is an element that is calling you to work with it?

As to your vision that you saw over Easter. Maybe there is something in the images that means something specifically to you and the universe was trying to convey you a message. That really is amazing to have such vivid visions like that. I’m sure that if you tap into it and keep practicing you’ll gain a lot more clarity.

Now, I’m only very new to the craft and I really don’t know all that much so I’m sure that there are others in the coven with far much more experience than me that will have some more answers for you. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

7 Likes

Hi Jess,

Thank you for your quick intervention. I hope I found more answers. Yeah it is real Disney stuffs happening here with me. Lolll I just can’t believe it. I have so many questions…

I really think the Universe has something to convey me. Yes you’re right. I have also to say that mermaid spirits through people have tried to contact me. The cliche song of mermaid and a time freeze as if She was calling me to her with her voice. Then also one night, I found my astral body to get out of my flesh and get in a pond in my room. It was full of water out of nowhere and I grew a sudden tail. I have not all answers.

I keep going for more unrealistic events:

Singing into a circle, a guy I know get out of nowhere and appeared in front of me and started to talk in a weird language like a old one. He had lost an eye and was talking with something behind me. I didn’t dare to watch.

I also some multiple men out of nowhere plus two men coming in front of my door falling right from the sky. I need real answers my sisters…

5 Likes

Merry Meet,
Hey nice to meet you my name is Jeannie I feel like you could be talking about vibrations or very imaginative.

Blockquote
To back it up with some spirit science we can get a vibration with music and light . We cant see the soundwaves or the vibrations but sometimes we can feel them. Vibrations are a hit or miss! Some people can not connect to them because they are so subtle. There is also light waves that you could have felt that came from the sun and therefore you thought of them as a electric pulse that is my take under your shoe. I have heard of people getting electrocuted from lightening. Personally its not to say your just blowing smoke up my butt. You may be very gifted and picked up on sound or light vibrations!

I like angels too Galle they were around me when my grandma passed and they give me a real feeling of peace!I think its great that you can feel angels around you, and they may be there protecting you from something! What did you feel when you experienced your vision? What emotions came up? Were you peaceful? Were you upset? What I want you to do is pick out what these symbols mean to you and unpack them. For example the white angel and the butterfly. Because, I might have a different interpretation of the butterfly than you. Maybe this can mean that this is the spirit animal that wants to guide you to go to the next step in your life with love and light shinning all around youButterfly spirit guide
When ever I see a door it means that there is a new beginning that may occur. Or a door can be a time in ones life where that chapter of there life is ending. It really makes a difference about what is happening in your life right know and then I might be able to put it into context for you! let me know if this helped at all I love to get your interpretation of the angel because there are many different types of angels. I can think of but I am wondering more about your interpretation! Cant wait to hear more about your thoughts!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Hi Jeannie,

So cool to read you… Hope everything is fine for you at this time. I was experiencing the lost of a friend at that time. She died from Cancer. And right after, I became sick. Because when I always got to her home, I made possible to share some of my energies with her. And I sense all her despair when she was trespassing. I even saw her but I did not understand what she meant: go outside, this is the place you left for me, go ahead! I did not react. Because It really moved me and I was scared also. I didn’t want her to know I was able to see her because I didn’t want her to become an hermit and not find her path. Then the sun shined so bright that it illuminated my front door. I just got back into my room silently.

I was sick but I was also in love at that time. It was both sentiment of losing a love one and the feeling of an unattainable crush. And during Easter, I was really guided by muse. I was writing a lot and outside was very animated from roster chant to leaves of the Bush in motion. A windy state of place. As I was writing, the love was intensifying itself. I really wanted to be one with my person as if I was experiencing a root chakra opening. So sad, it didn’t react to my love affirmation towards him.

I was feeling lost as I never got outside and I was felt guilty of not being able to save my friend s life. And I was thinking of a miracle for cancer and I got to depression. I thought the sun could have been a source of healing power for me. Then When I wanted to get outside. My dog eyes were so dark. It was barking loudly staring at me. So I went to another door and opened my eyes to feel the sun. I didn’t provoke anything nor did sun gazing. When I just looked the sun. It received me and the light became bigger and the angel appeared like the status of Apparecida in Brazil and next to it the butterfly.

I don’t know if I say too much but months after I also was very depressed about my love situation then I was Singing at the souvenir of my guy and snow started to fall from the sky and two babies deer appeared. Beautiful colors. I was so happy that nature understood what I felt. I even had doubt I could pregnant at times. Why ? Do you remember Greek mythology of Aphrodite. I just felt so connected to him that I feared getting intimacy with him by spirit. I just sense my womb was the sweet place for a family with him. I eared his voice at my door. He is not leaving the country.

5 Likes

Hi @SingingWitch! I’m Amethyst, welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I agree that it could be the element of water calling to you. Do you feel energized after a shower or bath? Washing dishes? Pay attention and see what you can feel.

Have no idea about the angel though, or the portals. Hopefully, someone else will be able to help!

3 Likes

Merry meet @SingingWitch! :blush:

Thank you for your lovely introduction! It does sound like you have a lot going on- I think it is likely that you are blessed with a talent for sight! Perhaps you have a very strong connection to the natural world or have several spiritual forces who are reaching out/guiding you.

Do you feel that the angel you saw on Easter may have been a guardian angel? And you mentioned several powerful experiences with various animals and wildlife- such as the butterflies and deer, perhaps they could be spirit/power animals for you?

As for the one-eyed man talking in an unfamiliar language, the Norse god Odin (who is associated with this time of year) is often said to appear in the form of a one-eyed elderly man.

Looking at everything you’ve mentioned, Gaelle, I think it is likely that some higher power- be it a spirit, deity, or else wise- is trying to reach out and communicate with you. Do you meditate? Meditation is a lovely way to connect with both our inner selves and deities/higher powers. If not, I also recommend divination to cross the bridge and find messages that are waiting for you.

Good luck and blessed be! And please make yourself at home here in the forum, Gaelle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@TheTravelWitch

Hi, Thank you for your message and I greet you. I am new here and I already learned a lot. I just have some regret I couldn’t participate at the weekly challenge on time.

Yes, maybe deer and butterfly could be my spirit animal. Also mermaid too? Could it be?

As for God Odin, I don’t think it was him because I saw him in the form of a person I know, he is young but he was speaking a old language. The Spirit I was singing for was Ogou at this time. Maybe it was Him making this happened but why? I ll never know.

I was sitting in the front porch of my house and animals were passing by, also people I know on bicycle. I saw cows and two people I know riding bicycles while they were out of the country. I don’t know know things like that could happen but I feel a lot of uncertainty and This has scared me also to experiment any form of power because I didn’t want to harm no one. If only it was an explanation behind these every cases. I ll learn about it…

Merry meet!:zap::zap::zap:

3 Likes

@Amethyst

Hi Kassie, hope you’re doing good… Yes, Water can be one of the forces calling to me. I was doing the dishes outdoors and behind me was a tree. When I plunged my hands inside the bowl of water, the bushes started to move as if something was using it as a ladder to get to me. I also viewed signs as an anchor. In my hometown, voodoo is largely practiced and I think it might be Agwe at that time. Even the sea was restless at that time. My father come from the North. I have my roots there and this is where the sea got agitated.

3 Likes

Welcome, @SingingWitch! :heart:

No worries at all about the challenge- there is a brand new one every week! If you are interested, keep an eye on the Activities Category- the new challenge will launch tomorrow (Wednesday) :blush:

Others may have varying opinions on this, but I believe that since spirit guides, guardian angels, and deities are higher powers, they are not tied to the same rules and forms that exist in our daily lives. I think it is absolutely possible for such a being to take on any form it desires- be it an animal or insect native to this world, to a creature from human legends, or another form entirely.

I’ve found that the best way to determine both the nature (friend or foe? Helper or haunter?) and the identity of such forces is to go by your intuition (aka how you feel during the interaction) and, when in doubt, to reach out to that spirit yourself to learn more :crystal_ball:

Experiencing things that many would consider “out of the normal” can indeed be scary- those feelings are very valid! While I think there is a lot of benefit to pushing your comfort zone to expand boundaries, that is something that should come further down the path when you have built up a strong foundation of confidence and security.

If these kinds of visions make you uncomfortable, I would recommend practicing meditative techniques to empty and quiet the mind (reducing the visions). I also recommend stabilizing and grounding exercises - there’s a great exercise called Grounding Mindfulness you could try :woman_in_lotus_position:

There’s no harm and a lot of benefits in taking things slowly as you begin to explore your magickal path and talents. I’m cheering you on- wishing you all the best! :heart:

3 Likes

@TheTravelWitch Thanks a million. Very good advice here.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, @SingingWitch- I’m happy if I could help! :heart: Blessed be!

2 Likes